The Moor

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

So is your argument here that Sheffield should be totally unrestricted for cars, unlike any other large urban area?

I suggest you go and drive around Leeds and Nottingham (as two examples) and then report back.

No argument here. 😉👍 I detest futile arguing.

Your point being it’s only the same in Leeds and Notts so it must be ok then?   I wonder if the CC planning team haven’t travelled further than Notts or West Yorks.?
 I’m fairly well travelled, in UK and overseas, so I’ll not bother with your suggestion 👍

Just now, Tipstaff said:

Your point being it’s only the same in Leeds and Notts so it must be ok then? 

Erm no, I am saying large urban areas have traffic management.  This cant be news to you. The suggestion amongst some posters on here that Sheffield CC is totally different than everywhere else is quite baffling.

We are never going to agree so its best left.

Edited by HeHasRisen

• 2 weeks later...

Just reading that Five Guy's burger chain is to open an outlet on The Moor next to H&M. 

I'm sure someone posted a few months ago about a number of eateries of various type just across The Moor within The Light cinema complex that were already struggling back then?

Edited by Baron99

20 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Just reading that Five Guy's burger chain is to open an outlet on The Moor next to H&M. 

I'm sure someone posted a few months ago about a number of eateries of various type just across The Moor within The Light cinema complex that were already struggling back then?

If I'm correct I think the post your talking about is mine

That arcade in general, while now having 2 more restaurants, is still out of the way and has always been barren in terms of people.

However I think a Five Guys on the main strip of The Moor would do very well as it is in a prime footfall location and surrounded by the shops its stereotypical customer (young people) would shop at. I see it more as a boost for footfall.

Bit of a shame Ann Summers is shutting though. Hope that unit gets filled quick.

• Like 1