Mk Dons V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

Not seen the game sadly but have seen the goals, Bannan's was a stunner, I had a sneaky feeling we could win this as we tend to play better against the better side, fantastic win and a great tonic for the bank holiday weekend, make mine a double. 🙂

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Not seen the game sadly but have seen the goals, Bannan's was a stunner, I had a sneaky feeling we could win this as we tend to play better against the better side, fantastic win and a great tonic for the bank holiday weekend, make mine a double. 🙂

We played really well 1st half but their goal just before half time gave them hope,when Dean went off it was backs to the wall and with the ref giving them a twelfth man it was difficult,we held on and it’s a great 3 points but injuries will make it difficult in the run in,Crewe at home,bottom and relegated!remember it’s Wednesday.

• Like 1

At last Darren Moore did not go onto is defending tactics after scoring the first goal at that a cost us losing a lot of ponts this season,Bannan at last put a corner in properly for Gregorys goal,and then the Super 40 yarder was just Brilliant,and deserves the goal of the season award,bet a lot of fans were worried when they found out Hutchinson and Loungo were missing,but the team played well without in the side

What a win that was, Mk Dons are absolutely flying at the moment (when did they last lose?)

I said in an earlier post the Owls were more than capable of winning.

Can't see Wednesday losing another match, Darren's got em buzzing and fired up..

The passion is back, Championship here we come.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

What a win that was, Mk Dons are absolutely flying at the moment (when did they last lose?)

I said in an earlier post the Owls were more than capable of winning.

Can't see Wednesday losing another match, Darren's got em buzzing and fired up..

The passion is back, Championship here we come.

I can, I still worry about playing the poorer teams, especially after a result like that.