Ant And Decs Saturday Night Takeway !

pattricia

Is this the worst Saturday night programme ever ?  Nothing happens except the audience shouting their heads off throughout the programme.! When I think of Morecambe and Wise  and the other good comedians , who used to put on really good Saturday night programmes, this Saturday Night Takeaway pales into insignificance!

Yes, I know I could turn over, but there was nothing worth watching on the other channels either. Thank God it’s their last programme in the series !

Pattricia you are bang on about that show, its pathetic,  and I agree about nothing worth watching on other channels, I previously mentioned to you about Netflix, for six quid a month you don't have to suffer tripe on terrestial TV,  on reading your previous post and seeing what you like, Netflix would be right up your street,  you could watch Mr Clooney all night long, film after film,  or go on to the catch up channels Iplayer, all 4, ect. The have all different catagories, films, documemtries and so on.  Normal telly is garbage these days,  Saturday and Sunday nights used to brilliant,  I blame the young idiots who are in charge of the TV channels for people like Lemon and vile Rylan Clarke infesting our TV's. :gag:

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Pattricia you are bang on about that show, its pathetic,  and I agree about nothing worth watching on other channels, I previously mentioned to you about Netflix, for six quid a month you don't have to suffer tripe on terrestial TV,  on reading your previous post and seeing what you like, Netflix would be right up your street,  you could watch Mr Clooney all night long, film after film,  or go on to the catch up channels Iplayer, all 4, ect. The have all different catagories, films, documemtries and so on.  Normal telly is garbage these days,  Saturday and Sunday nights used to brilliant,  I blame the young idiots who are in charge of the TV channels for people like Lemon and vile Rylan Clarke infesting our TV's. :gag:

Spot on Mr. P.

I usually nip out for a couple of pints on a Saturday, Television programmes are dire...

If I stop in I watch You Tube, some brilliant stuff on there,

Patrick Dickinson,

Walk with Tim,

Foxes afloat,

Gimbal walks,

The macmaster,

Walks around London,

To name a few..

Not often I watch Netflix..

As you say, I'm sure Pattricia would benefit.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I like Clooney but I only watch factual programmes. Mostly medical or police programmes, but loved the programmes this week about the Falkland Islands. The programme seemed more interesting with the war happening during my lifetime.

4 hours ago, Padders said:

Spot on Mr. P.

I usually nip out for a couple of pints on a Saturday, Television programmes are dire...

If I stop in I watch You Tube, some brilliant stuff on there,

Patrick Dickinson,

Walk with Tim,

Foxes afloat,

Gimbal walks,

The macmaster,

Walks around London,

To name a few..

Not often I watch Netflix..

As you say, I'm sure Pattricia would benefit.

There are some good old classic films on you tube aswell, Magnificent Severn for starters.