Posters From The Past

Can anyone remember the name of the poster from the 2000s who used to post spectacular claims which were taken as facts by others and the thread ran on for pages and pages with  some believing it was  about real situations.

Absolutely hilarious they were.

28 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Can anyone remember the name of the poster from the 2000s who used to post spectacular claims which were taken as facts by others and the thread ran on for pages and pages with  some believing it was  about real situations.

Absolutely hilarious they were.

Hmmm... :huh:

They were 'absolutely hilarious'...

... but you can't even remember the poster's name? :suspect:

Oh well... I suppose it'll happen to all of us one day! :hihi:

I remember someone that used to write very long and very funny posts. I can't remember if they were the same person that used to include 'Tree Penguins' quite a lot.

If my 'older mind' remembers right, they didn't fit into the click that ran things at the time, and they left the forum.

A lot of the funny side of the forum seems to have gone now...or I don't get involved in the right threads.

17 minutes ago, zach said:

I remember someone that used to write very long and very funny posts. I can't remember if they were the same person that used to include 'Tree Penguins' quite a lot.

If my 'older mind' remembers right, they didn't fit into the click that ran things at the time, and they left the forum.

A lot of the funny side of the forum seems to have gone now...or I don't get involved in the right threads.

:)

Ah... that'd be the forum legend known as Alcoblog (or Mr Alco to his biggest fan). ;)

He always put so much time and thought into his posts...

... and yet many on here seemed to resent his efforts to amuse us.

When you put so much effort into a thread, and then to have that thread 'removed' on the whim of a humourless mod, it's not really surprising he's gone elsewhere! :(

I miss reading his ramblings, and he's one poster I'd really like to see return... :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

:)

Ah... that'd be the forum legend known as Alcoblog (or Mr Alco to his biggest fan). ;)

He always put so much time and thought into his posts...

... and yet many on here seemed to resent his efforts to amuse us.

When you put so much effort into a thread, and then to have that thread 'removed' on the whim of a humourless mod, it's not really surprising he's gone elsewhere! :(

I miss reading his ramblings, and he's one poster I'd really like to see return... :thumbsup:

Maybe he's on a west end stage now dressed as a dead bee

• Haha 1