Posters From The Past

Alcoblog was a terrific poster, his posts must have taken a lot of planning and his humour probably wasn't appreciated by everyone on here at the time.

Zakes was another poster who would ramble on about his past, schools, parents, girlfriends and antics he got up to, haven't seen him on here for ages.

Rossyrooney sadly passed away a few years ago, he had a really good sense of humour on all subjects .

Jabberwocky appeared back here briefly then disappeared which is unfortunate, he had lots to say but, meaningful posts.

Curriechic and Denlin have also gone who knows where but, they were prolific posters along with BoyFriday and Plain Talker, don't know if they're still around under new names.

Halibut I can do without, so judgemental about every sodding subject and contraversial just to annoy I think but, all this is my own personal opinion of course.

I enjoy Mr.Bloke and Padders posts who seem to share my sense of humour.

Regards,

Duffems

20 minutes ago, Padders said:

Spot on Mr. Bloke,

Mr Alco, sorry..

Alcoblog was a brilliantly funny poster, second only to your good self.

Hmmm... :huh:

I'm beginning to think that Mr Thirsty's suspicions may be correct...

... and you've been having something a little stronger than semi-skimmed on your Weetabix. :suspect:

22 hours ago, crookesey said:

I returned under my original username, I had used several following my ban, however they  were soon identified, I finally threw in the towel. As for returning, I would only use my original username on doing so, I’m surprised how little opposition I have received.

Same here . Got banned joined with another name , a poster who still posts on here ( you know who you are ) sussed me out and I got banned again . Happy to be allowed back . By the way one of the things I got banned for was using the phrase “ soft southern Nancy boys “ 

23 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Anyone remember Basil Rathbone? I think that was the name. I seem to remember he was very funny but I could be wrong.

There were some very funny people on here and the banter was hilarious.

Just posted a little memory for you Anna.. on the I'm bored thread.

30 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Same here . Got banned joined with another name , a poster who still posts on here ( you know who you are ) sussed me out and I got banned again . Happy to be allowed back . By the way one of the things I got banned for was using the phrase “ soft southern Nancy boys “ 

It was just fun for the banning brigade, I recognise just a few these days, they can’t do it again so I’m not going to make myself as small as they have managed to make themselves.