Boris And Carrie Johnson Fined For Party Gate Along With Rishi Sunak

Should Boris resign?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boris resign?

Hackey lad , Boris may talk about a country you would like to live in but his actions suggest he is a self serving opportunist who will lie and cheat to serve serve his own ends .

He cares not a jot for society and will make and break rules which serve him and his backers purpose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

And it's a good job the 'party of law and order' are in charge so they can clamp down on this law  breaking.

On the news this morning the speaker in parliament was asking did boris lie to parliament over party gate , well I watched him do it on tv., ,and it was a packed house . You should not have a prime minister who can do this , but it seems to be normal now . Putin   , trump.    And now our prime minister , when I was at school you really would be in trouble for lying to teachers , but it’s as they say now it’s the norm ,  just a old working man rambling on .

The Sunday Times has revealed that Mr Johnson was not only present at a leaving do (during lockdown) for his former press chief but that he led the celebrations.

Mr Johnson is understood to have been present at at least six of the 12 events being investigated by the Metropolitan Police for breaking Covid rules, and is braced for more fines potentially to come.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/boris-johnson-labour-mps-commons-prime-minister-b2059482.html

Things could start getting nasty for Johnson....

Someone earlier mentioned Ken Clarke (KC).  IMHO the best prime Minister this country NEVER HAD! 

I don't think you can compare this lying chancer with KC.   Boris will fall, he has to.  Whether it is by pressure from 'her indoors' or in Parliament he will have to go, it's inevitable!

It looks like the SF Poll is 60% for a resignation. 👍

2 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

Boris will fall, he has to. Whether it is by pressure from 'her indoors' or in Parliament he will have to go, it's inevitable!

It looks like the SF Poll is 60% for a resignation. 👍

By her indoors I take it you mean his wife and if that is the case then the opposite would apply as she basks in the glory that she is the PMs wife. The problem though is that although it may be desirable by some its not inevitable.

Edited by Dromedary

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

A same SF Poll would have delivered roughly the same result two months before 2019 general election.   The whole party allegations in Downing Street is absolute trivial nonsense just as someone reporting Nicola Sturgeon to the police for not wearing a mask while campaigning is. 

It doesn't feel trivial to many of the people who couldn't visit ill, elderly or dying people in care homes or hospitals.

What's more, it smacks of 'one rule for them, and another rule for everyone else'; which seems to be a running theme.

1 hour ago, Dromedary said:

By her indoors I take it you mean his wife and if that is the case then the opposite would apply as she basks in the glory that she is the PMs wife. The problem though is that although it may be desirable by some its not inevitable.

I wouldn't exactly describe GLORY as being this prime ministers wife.

I would think most ladies would consider it shame.