Boris And Carrie Johnson Fined For Party Gate Along With Rishi Sunak

Should Boris resign?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boris resign?

21 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The Left will take a bumbling, senile,  incompetent, empty suit anyday, over any one they deem to be to be right of where they are. :)

It's genetic.

Who's the left?

Because I certainly am not

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Utter dishonest nonsense. There is no way you know the majority want Boris to resign because there has been no national vote on the issue such as the 2016 EU referendum vote.  It's only your personal bias undemocratic opinion that the majority want Boris to resign. I live in the real World and I personally don't know one real person who I mix with who wants Boris to resign.

Boris and his supporters don't even know what the word dishonest means.

err,,,     Not for me to comment on who you mix with

Conservatives - the party of law and ordeur???

Time for Boris to step down with as much dignity as he can ...

I had heard that Boris has described the meaning of the word 'dishonest' - but then it became clear he had lied about the definition....

Edited by Litotes

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Kay Burley - not fined

Emily Thornberry - not fined

Jeremy Corbyn - not fined

Kier Starmer - not fined

Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak - fined.

Kier Starmer was investigated by the police and they found he had committed no offence. Kay and Jeremy both apologised. Boris went to several events and denied he broke the rules and continues to do so. I don't know what Emily Thornberry did.

2 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Kay Burley - not fined

Emily Thornberry - not fined

Jeremy Corbyn - not fined

Kier Starmer - not fined

Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak - fined.

Life's not fair!

Tantrum GIF | Gfycat

Edited by Mister M

15 minutes ago, Thorpist said:

Just wondering , at what level of lying and hypocrisy will the supporters of Boris Johnson stop supporting his leadership.

it seems to me a popularist statement pushed hard counts for more than integrity and truth.

When Boris and his posh friends are caught on tape poking fun at people who voted for him, or voted for Brexit.

Edited by Mister M

3 hours ago, Thorpist said:

Just wondering , at what level of lying and hypocrisy will the supporters of Boris Johnson stop supporting his leadership.

it seems to me a popularist statement pushed hard counts for more than integrity and truth.

I don't think people like West ever will.  He loves Boris and the Tories. They think it's just the anti Tory mob having a moan, which is not true. There are lots of Conservative members/supporters who are unhappy with Boris.