Boris And Carrie Johnson Fined For Party Gate Along With Rishi Sunak

Should Boris resign?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boris resign?

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

It's up to individuals to decide if and why they resign.  Clearly Boris doesn't believe paying a fixed penalty notice is a good reason to resign as Prime Minister.  

I voted for the Tory party led by Boris in the 2019 December General Election.  The Tory party overwhelmingly won the General Election with an eighty seat majority.  I expect and support Boris being Prime Minister for roughly a full term because my democratic choice was the winning one.  I believe having the next General  Election in May 2024 is a better option for most voters than December 2024.

Yet Allegra Stratton who didn't break the rules or lie "was right to resign".

Matt Hancock who was photographed breaking the rules "was right to resign"

Yet Boris Johnson who was found by the police to have broken the rules is right to stay on.

Johnson is a complete and utter joke

Edited by Mister M

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

This makes the Clinton/Lewinsky Affair pale into insignificance.

It puts me in mind of that old dictum that : 'it's not the original crime, it's the attempts to cover it up afterwards' that causes the most problem for politicians or officials.

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

It's rather amusing a poster with your profile picture is calling anyone a joke.   Excellent work from a Mister Man.

Glad it provides you with some amusement, after all, if you spend all your days defending an amoral and narcissistic liar, I suppose you have to take your amusement from wherever you can find it.

31 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's rather amusing a poster with your profile picture is calling anyone a joke.   Excellent work from a Mister Man.

Classic bodyswerve from a true blue Tory.

Never addresses the question, but instead belittles anyone who attempts to raise a valid question.

Boris puppet-a-like through and through.

11 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Classic bodyswerve from a true blue Tory.

Never addresses the question, but instead belittles anyone who attempts to raise a valid question.

Boris puppet-a-like through and through.

The front pages of The Mail and The Express do exactly the same thing. 

They gaslight for Johnson, attack Labour, and Starmer in particular, claiming there are so many more important things, yet are quite happy to fill their pages with crap about celebrities, the royal family, and vapid gossip.

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

The front pages of The Mail and The Express do exactly the same thing. 

They gaslight for Johnson, attack Labour, and Starmer in particular, claiming there are so many more important things, yet are quite happy to fill their pages with crap about celebrities, the royal family, and vapid gossip.

Starmer needs attacking after his P poor  PMQs today , mans a wet lettuce