Boris And Carrie Johnson Fined For Party Gate Along With Rishi Sunak

Should Boris resign?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boris resign?

After the debacle over Dominic Cummings' trip to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight, you'd think the Tories would have taken care to obey the law to the letter. That they didn't shows either gross stupidity or gross contempt for the voters. 

You decide...

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

At this point in time, with all the problems in the world and the Tory party  , Starmer and Labour are impotent. Watching Lisa Nandy on Newsnight as I write this , confirms this 

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

After the debacle over Dominic Cummings' trip to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight, you'd think the Tories would have taken care to obey the law to the letter. That they didn't shows either gross stupidity or gross contempt for the voters. 

You decide...

Voters will 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

At this point in time, with all the problems in the world and the Tory party  , Starmer and Labour are impotent. Watching Lisa Nandy on Newsnight as I write this , confirms this 

Voters will 

You're right, voters will.

From today's Times:

Public think Boris Johnson failing on almost every major issue, poll finds | News | The Times

On 20/04/2022 at 10:10, West 77 said:

Paying a fixed penalty notice doesn't make anyone a criminal.  

What is a sad state of affairs is that so much parliamentary time has been wasted on this nonsense.

People who lost loved one many think different , but sack boris first . But we my get the likes of mr fabricant next , the teachers and nurses would really like that . 

Johnson imo has never been credible, but this lates episode, lying to Parliment and the Public just goes to  prove just about everything he says apart from stating his name is a lie.  Has Judge Judy would say, "you lie to me once then I don't believe anymore you have to say"  :hihi: I'm sure the vast majority of the Public now feel the same about Boris Billy Liar. :hihi:

All politicians lie!

It's a job requirement.

If an honest woman ran for office by saying, we are ruuning up spiraling National Debt at a rate which is unsustainable. No more "free stuff" until we can figure out away to pay for it!

(other than the gross immorality of dumping all on generations unborn, who have no say in the matter)

Think she'd have a chance?  :)

Just now, trastrick said:

All politicians lie! But there are little lies, about attending parties, exaggerating crowd sizes, and Big Lies.

It's a job requirement.

If an honest woman ran for office by saying, we are ruuning up spiraling National Debt at a rate which is unsustainable. No more "free stuff" until we can figure out away to pay for it!

(other than the gross immorality of dumping it all on generations unborn, who have no say in the matter)

Think she'd have a chance?  :)