Beckham Wedding

For all the many thousands of dollars,  this wedding cost, I think the only one who looked special was the bride!  Most ofbthe lady guests looked as though they were going too a Oscar ceremony!  Most of the dresses were "hardly there" .I thought most of them looked common, give me a lovely UKwedding with pretty  dresses and hats.  The bridesmaids dresses looked as though they been bought from a local store!  Loadsif money no taste!

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Millions not thousands while most people are trying to keep the house warm and eat I find it pretty disgusting.

I guess that the staff who provided services for the wedding are now more able to keep their houses warm

Just reminded me of that David Beckham Thermos flask joke.

Beckham turns up at training carrying a new item.

Trainer: "What's that you are carrying then?"

Beckham: "It's a Thermos flask, keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."

Trainer: "Nice, what you got in it then?"

Beckham: "Some hot chocolate and a choc ice!"

12 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Who the hell do you think provides employment pays wages to the staff ?

Perhaps the owners shouldn't bother eh and just see how better off the staff are then.

Calm down Calm down,,,, I'm saying the company owners will make the massive profit not the workers which will make them the obvious ones to pay there electric bill rather than the workers..

Chill