Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I agree that it is good to show different life styles, but shouldnt the percentage be representative of the population?

Your question suggests that, if that percentage exists, it is not representative.

So, would you have a source for that percentage (other than Justin’s back-of-a-fag-packet-on-a-pub-counter above) and could we please see it? Then we can have an informed debate 🙂

Edited by L00b

46 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

There is no doubt whatsoever that the media and particularly the Beeb are biased and pushing an agenda.

We'd recorded a couple of comedies, I think they were both off the Beeb because there weren't any adverts.

The first was  about a doctor in a hospital, he was gay.

The second had two couples who, lived opposite each other and, it seemed, might end up swapping partners. 

Neither were gay (so far) but the sister of one of the protagonists was in a lesbian relationship and was a major character.

This rather reminded me of an article on the BBC news website during the lockdowns about a couple whose wedding kept getting postponed, but guess what ? Yes you're right, a lesbian couple.

Statistically this cannot be chance as the great majority (about 95% ) of people are not gay and only about 3% of marriages are "same sex".

QED.

Here are the addresses to which you need to send your complaints about a comedy which includes scenes where two unrelated blokes share a bedroom.

Morecambe and Wise, Thames Television,

Morecambe and Wise, BBC Television Centre.

You may have  also noticed that Coronation Street residents are far more prone to adultery, divorce an re- marriages.

Emmerdale has more criminals than the average- and they never go to the toilet.

Midsomer has a very high murder rate.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I agree that it is good to show different life styles, but shouldnt the percentage be representative of the population?

feel free to watch every programme on the BBC and let us know the gay to not gay ratio, as has been said Checkov supposedly recorded two programmes, what if he recorded the only two with gay people in it?

10 minutes ago, Anna B said:

There are far too few English people on S4C and it is ridiculous that BBC Northern Ireland have some much coverage on Catholics and Protestants. 

Having to listen to Leeds people or alternatively Lincoln people on our Sheffield transmitter is not on.

Guest sibon

I suspect that it is a slow day at Checkers Towers.

Excellent bit  of trollery though, especially in this disproportionately dangerous heat.

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

There is no doubt whatsoever that the media and particularly the Beeb are biased and pushing an agenda.

We'd recorded a couple of comedies, I think they were both off the Beeb because there weren't any adverts.

The second had two couples who, lived opposite each other and, it seemed, might end up swapping partners. 

Neither were gay (so far) but the sister of one of the protagonists was in a lesbian relationship and was a major character.

This rather reminded me of an article on the BBC news website during the lockdowns about a couple whose wedding kept getting postponed, but guess what ? Yes you're right, a lesbian couple.

Statistically this cannot be chance as the great majority (about 95% ) of people are not gay and only about 3% of marriages are "same sex".

QED.

What agenda are they pushing? a turn everybody gay by stealth agenda? well it would keep the population down, maybe thats the plan, inventing covid to kill half the population off, then the BBC turning us gay by stealth means no more kids to up it again, ooh sneaky.

As for your point about weddings, not sure what your point is, our venue also had a Man / Woman wedding reception postponed a couple of times during Covid, but they have finally got married, we also had a Man / Woman meal celebrating a previous marriage, we also had a reception before for a Man / Woman marriage. And we have a Gay wedding coming up.

Edited by melthebell

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

QED.

Have you ever thought of writing comedies for the BBC?

You should, I'd **** myself laughing

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Have you ever thought of writing comedies for the BBC?

You should, I'd **** myself laughing

He did, but they lacked 'inuendo' and deemed to serious and so rejected in favour of:

Round the Horne

Up Pompeii

Dick Emery

'Allo,' Allo

Will and Grace

etc., etc.

8 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

He did, but they lacked 'inuendo' and deemed to serious and so rejected in favour of:

Round the Horne

Up Pompeii

Dick Emery

'Allo,' Allo

Will and Grace

etc., etc.

I'd like to point out that Dick Emery is someones name - not an instruction