Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

14 hours ago, SFBeca said:

Obsessed with merging threads? Christ I’ve merged about 5 in total. And @Chekhov there were a few reports in ASKING for the thread to be merged… 

This… is completely incorrect and would love to know what your basing this on (me merging the one thread about to a bus to a thread about a bus) 

Maybe I am confusing the current "administration" with the last ? Hopefully so.

That said, the top four threads in "General Discussions" are "mega threads", starting with "Trump - all discussion in here"

Just because someone asks for a thread on the Supertram link to be merged with one on busses doesn't mean to say it has to be done, especially if the person asking was not the person who started the thread !

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

Maybe I am confusing the current "administration" with the last ? Hopefully so.

That said, the top four threads in "General Discussions" are "mega threads", starting with "Trump - all discussion in here"

Just because someone asks for a thread on the Supertram link to be merged with one on busses doesn't mean to say it has to be done, especially if the person asking was not the person who started the thread !

All started, from memory, under the previous administration.

• Thanks 1

Read elsewhere but it is spot on for this thread :

This morning I awoke to the Today Programme giving in depth coverage to the anti-lockdown / zero Covid protests in China.

Well if only the BBC had given the same amount of coverage to the demonstrations in London, elsewhere in Britain and in other European countries.

Really made me quite angry. That was the kind of coverage we needed on UK protests in 2020/21.

Instead they either completely ignored the thousands marching or they mis represented them

This BBC coverage really needs debating in a public forum.

12 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

He has been quiet this evening.

Must have gone swimming.

Like I was stopped from doing for 7 months you mean ? In this free country of ours ?

This is off topic I admit, but "Super Troll 2" started it....

52 minutes ago, RJRB said:

@ChekhovIs that a quote as suggested in your opening line or is it your own reaction?

Not sure of your question here.

That is a quote from someone else, but I agree with it 100% (or 110% if I were a footballer).

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Fixed. Oh, also fixed the typo too.

As I said : "Super Troll 2"

Edited by Chekhov