Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It's no surprise that those who think (or pretend, to save face) that the BBC is some bastion of truth were the same dimwits who believe the biggest racket foisted on the human race (covid) to be true, no surprise at all. They're welcome to it.

Brilliant post.

A+++++

Do you do a turn?

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It's no surprise that those who think (or pretend, to save face) that the BBC is some bastion of truth were the same dimwits who believe the biggest racket foisted on the human race (covid) to be true, no surprise at all. They're welcome to it.

No you just believe random people on Twitter ect. They have no qualifications but they tell you want you want to hear.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Hmmmmm...... tell you of a better news organisation than the one who covered for Savile.....Oooooh let me think..  Clown 🙄

I don't get this "tell us one better" garbage, do they think it makes one of the most manipulative broadcasters that's trading on its past reputation to brainwash people (sadly it works) reputable just because the rest of the field is equally dreadful (but with less of an audience).

Just now, top4718 said:

I don't get this "tell us one better" garbage, do they think it makes one of the most manipulative broadcasters that's trading on its past reputation to brainwash people (sadly it works) reputable just because the rest of the field is equally dreadful (but with less of an audience).

That’s because you don’t like people asking you where you get your somewhat unusual view of the world from.

Of course, you could share your news sources, right here, right now. 

But, somehow, I don’t think that you will.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Simple enough for you to understand.

You obtain news from some direction but exclude all MSM in general and the BBC in particular.

However you refer to some current affairs so must have a favoured source.

Dont be coy 

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That’s because you don’t like people asking you where you get your somewhat unusual view of the world from.

Of course, you could share your news sources, right here, right now. 

But, somehow, I don’t think that you will.

I've got to 50 odd years quite successfully without having to be told what to do and think by questionable "news sources", you should try it sometime.