Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

Just now, RJRB said:

Simple enough for you to understand.

You obtain news from some direction but exclude all MSM in general and the BBC in particular.

However you refer to some current affairs so must have a favoured source.

Dont be coy 

I don't ignore anything, I just have the mental capacity to be able to see when these same purveyors of news are trying to shape the news rather than report it, you clearly haven't and it's something I'd be ashamed to admit tbh.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I've got to 50 odd years quite successfully without having to be told what to do and think by questionable "news sources", you should try it sometime.

And that is in no way a response to a direct response to the question.

Just now, RJRB said:

And that is in no way a response to a direct response to the question.

I wasn't trying to answer your question, I don't see any point to you asking it apart from reassuring yourself that your not believing the biased rubbish the BBC puts out, you don't have to defend yourself just keep listening to what they tell you and turning your brain to mush in the process.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I don't ignore anything, I just have the mental capacity to be able to see when these same purveyors of news are trying to shape the news rather than report it, you clearly haven't and it's something I'd be ashamed to admit tbh.

In terms that you might grasp.

England 3 Wales 0

That is news.

The reports on the match thereafter is opinion.

Just now, RJRB said:

In terms that you might grasp.

England 3 Wales 0

That is news.

The reports on the match thereafter is opinion.

Your just admitting with every post how you have zero idea how the likes of the BBC is influencing your thoughts, I should start doing classes on it, make a few see the light.

16 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That’s because you don’t like people asking you where you get your somewhat unusual view of the world from.

Of course, you could share your news sources, right here, right now. 

But, somehow, I don’t think that you will.

Still trying to divert?

If this thread was about why someone didn't like a particular supermarket, what supermarket they shop at has no relevance, perhaps they don't go shopping

You have to be really stupid not to spot the BBC Agenda

Edited by fools
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Your just admitting with every post how you have zero idea how the likes of the BBC is influencing your thoughts, I should start doing classes on it, make a few see the light.

OK if I accept that some people comments on BBC discussions influence my beliefs all that I and apparently others would like to know is where you obtain your facts.

1 minute ago, fools said:

Still trying to divert?

If this thread was about why someone didn't like a particular supermarket, what supermarket they shop at has no relevance, perhaps they don't go shopping

It just makes them feel better to pretend that one of the main sources of the junk they believe in is somehow somehow trustworthy, its no coincidence that Jackanory was once on this channel.

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

OK if I accept that some people comments on BBC discussions influence my beliefs all that I and apparently others would like to know is where you obtain your facts.

The school of life 🤣