Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Yes, and obviously (respectively).

If they also added in that it was in a private meeting it'd make them sound "less bad" still.

It was biased reporting full stop, it is obvious to anyone who isn't, err, biased.

There is no ‘less bad’ to racism and misogyny. 😂

Do you have a link to this article/report?

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

My bold:  It does not.  It made specific reference to her being black.

We are all entitled to dislike whoever we choose but their colour should not not come into the equation.

Do you have an excuse for the   " I think she should be shot."  part too,  or do you think that's a perfectly normal thing to say ?

In relation to Diane Abbott, I actually agree. Dispicable women who spouts racist remarks then plays the victim card when called out on it. 

6 minutes ago, Resident said:

In relation to Diane Abbott, I actually agree. Dispicable women who spouts racist remarks then plays the victim card when called out on it. 

So you DO think it's a perfectly normal thing to say when you don't like someone.

I can find umpteen reasons for my great dislike and disgust of this government,   but have still not hoped or wished for any any of them to be shot or harmed in any way.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

So you DO think it's a perfectly normal thing to say when you don't like someone.

I can find umpteen reasons for my great dislike and disgust of this government,   but have still not hoped or wished for any any of them to be shot or harmed in any way.

Yes. I've said it a number of times. 

25 minutes ago, Resident said:

Yes. I've said it a number of times. 

I shall have to take care not to fall out with you then.

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I shall have to take care not to fall out with you then.

Firm believer in the need for capital punishment so unless you're a ne'r do well scrote you should be safe ;)

2 hours ago, Resident said:

As much as I loathe to back the BBC, You're angry that they showed a women's football match?

Sounds more like a sexist bias on your part

Where did I say that, I said nothing of the sort?

I actually enjoyed watching the women play at the euros and world cup.

47 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Where did I say that, I said nothing of the sort?

I actually enjoyed watching the women play at the euros and world cup.

Even if you didn't like women's football you're free to say so,  some may find it uninteresting,  boring or prefer to go for a drink - or wash their hair.

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Firm believer in the need for capital punishment so unless you're a ne'r do well scrote you should be safe ;)

I obey all the laws and pay all my taxes but think that capital punishment should stay in the distant past.

I also think that people should not be shot, threatened, or harmed simply because somebody doesn't like them.

In other words,  a lawful society,  preferably in a lawful world.