Wycombe V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Why you’d leave Byers out in a game of this importance is difficult to fathom …touch & go to finish in the top six now …

Yes I noticed that, he'd of been one of the first names on the teamsheet. Pretty much need 6 points I think now, maybe 4 if results are kind to us

Held our own in the first half and were victims of a shocking refereeing decision when Dunkley's goal was disallowed, failed to step up second half and paid the price, its still in our hands and Tuesdays game against Fleetwood is now decisive, I think we'll be ok.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Held our own in the first half and were victims of a shocking refereeing decision when Dunkley's goal was disallowed, failed to step up second half and paid the price, its still in our hands and Tuesdays game against Fleetwood is now decisive, I think we'll be ok.

You'll definitely make the play-offs but then lose out. 

They kept a close eye on bazza, very physical as youd expect, ran the clock down at every opportunity, we failed to take chances and paid the price, it was all very predictable, we looked less effective as the 2nd half wore on.

I still feel wed be better served with 3-4-3 for these last few games, we need goals, Sow Pato or Kamberi uptop with the 2 1st choices

Edited by staninoodle