Hairdressers

I wasn’t best pleased with my last couple of buzz cuts, as I’d been left with tram lines on the top of my head and stray long hairs missed by the clippers so I decided (at Mrs Tipstaffs recommendation) to try her hairdresser for a change. 

A small portly swarthy looking chap, very politely invited me to sit in a very swish chair and proceeded to try and strangle me with a wide fibre ligature which, once firmly around my neck folded over the cape 🙄 “Number 2 on top and No.1 back and sides please”, I said.  He then started up the first of 3 sets of clippers and clipped and clipped until done.  He then sprayed a cloud of what I think was rose water and rubbed it into my head. 
Cost £11. (£10 + tip).  When I got home I did my usual inspection in the bathroom mirror and was surprised to see, you’ve guessed it TRAMLINES and STRAY LONG HAIRS! 😡🤬