Bar Matrix Dress Code

Mattenmurg

well most places on a weekend do smart casual which would maybe accept smart trainers but to be honest most people just look better when they wear proper shoes, trainers are a bit scruffy, and a lot of places dont accept trainers at all so you are safer just wearing shoes!

well most places on a weekend do smart casual which would maybe accept smart trainers but to be honest most people just look better when they wear proper shoes, trainers are a bit scruffy, and a lot of places dont accept trainers at all so you are safer just wearing shoes!

i hardly know any places that requires just shoes? which places do you mean? and trainers are only scruffy when u dont clean them - ive got enough smart trainers.

well most places on a weekend do smart casual which would maybe accept smart trainers but to be honest most people just look better when they wear proper shoes,

Tend to find that it's the places that have a 'shoes only' rule attract all the idiots and the trouble. Lots of people in white shirts spoiling for a fight..

Tend to find that it's the places that have a 'shoes only' rule attract all the idiots and the trouble. Lots of people in white shirts spoiling for a fight..

This is quite true.

i would quite disagree, places allowing trainers usually means trouble in my opinion, plus why would you want to go somewhere that people are allowed to waltz in in scruffy old trainers...seems a bit chavvy to me, fair enough to a smart pair of trainers but not some horrid ones you wear during the day.

I am nobody's mother, I just like people to look half decent when they go out, and no sportswear, are trainers not classed as sportswear??So thats bar matrix that won't accept trainers! Walkabout don't, Crystal dont, most nightclubs don't!

well ive been in all those bars with trainers on, so what u on about?

all the places that usually require shoes are generally cheesy, towny places with ben sherman crew in force - that aint for me, theres plenty of cool bars that are chav free, and guess what............u can wear trainers!

Archived