Angela Rayner : 'Misogynist' Comments

Regarding the faux outrage over comments about Angela Rayner crossing her legs (whilst dressed in a skirt) "to put off Boris Johnson".

Why is that being negative about Rayner, why is it misogynist ?

To me the only person it is being negative or critical about, is Boris Johnson, as it is implying he is so easily put off his brief, and hinting he is obsessed with women (which he probably is).

If it's being sexist about anyone it's Johnson, though I'm sure he would take it without moaning about it.

Edited by Chekhov

I didn't like the language she used against Boris Johnson as it was nasty and unnecessary,  she did get a backlash,  but the disgusting abuse she received should have warranted a larger sentence.

As for crossing and uncrossing her legs,  she may have 'restless legs' - she has spoken to Boris about the matter and it's all settled.

11 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Regarding the faux outrage over comments about Angela Rayner crossing her legs (whilst dressed in a skirt) "to put off Boris Johnson".

To me the only person it is being negative or critical about, is Boris Johnson, as it is implying he is so easily put off his brief, and hinting he is obsessed with women (which he probably is).

If it's being sexist about anyone it's Johnson, though I'm sure he would take it without moaning about it.

How do you know the outrage is 'faux'? A lot of people are really disgusted by the dirty minded MP who suggested that Angela was flashing the PM. Even Johnson was sickened by it.

They weren't just being negative about Rayner, they suggested that she used her body to distract the PM.

The MP who made this comment, or the MoS who made up this story have ended up damaging the PM, not Rayner.

In response to the view of this Tory MP (if was the MP and not the MoS) that Rayner knows she can't compete with Johnson's Oxford Union debating training, therefore she crosses and uncrosses her legs, I agree with the view that  Angela Rayner represents everything they hate: a left-wing, working-class woman with ambition. Probably why Diane Abbot is hated so much.

Women join in the hate as well - have a watch of this 

Ben Kentish's clash with caller who says Rayner 'flaunts herself' like a 'prostitute' | LBC - YouTube

Edited by Mister M
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Mister M said:

How do you know the outrage is 'faux'? A lot of people are really disgusted by the dirty minded MP who suggested that Angela was flashing the PM. Even Johnson was sickened by it.

They weren't just being negative about Rayner, they suggested that she used her body to distract the PM.

The MP who made this comment, or the MoS who made up this story have ended up damaging the PM, not Rayner.

In response to the view of this Tory MP (if was the MP and not the MoS) that Rayner knows she can't compete with Johnson's Oxford Union debating training, therefore she crosses and uncrosses her legs, I agree with the view that  Angela Rayner represents everything they hate: a left-wing, working-class woman with ambition. Probably why Diane Abbot is hated so much.

Women join in the hate as well - have a watch of this 

Ben Kentish's clash with caller who says Rayner 'flaunts herself' like a 'prostitute' | LBC - YouTube

It's all exaggerated faux outrage in this mad over sensitive world we live in.

I still maintain if it is being negative about anyone it is being negative about Johnson who thinks through his ****.

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

It's all exaggerated faux outrage in this mad over sensitive world we live in.

I still maintain if it is being negative about anyone it is being negative about Johnson who thinks through his ****.

'Mad over sensitive world' because people are kicking back against the idea that a female politician flashes her ****** to distract her political opponent. 

What next, female MPs told to 'get over themselves' for getting upset by rape threats :roll:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

'Mad over sensitive world' because people are kicking back against the idea that a female politician flashes her ****** to distract her political opponent. 

What next, female MPs told to 'get over themselves' for getting upset by rape threats :roll:

Ignore him mate 

47 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

because its misogynistic to invent or imply something a women might be doing when they are not and would NEVER imply the same thing to a man, its using their gender against them.

would somebody say Keir Starmer crosses and uncrosses his legs to put Bojo off?

its exactly the same as saying a womans crap, or a womans thick purely for being a woman

Edited by melthebell
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ignore him mate 

I will do, he's probably a wind up merchant

In fact someone should tell him to stop displaying faux outrage at being offered online only parents evenings.

Edited by Mister M

the comment was disgusting and demeaning.  It was incredibly sexist too but I don't agree it's misogynistic unless my understanding of the term is inaccurate.  I've always assumed it means to have an intense dislike or hatred towards women.

I also don't agree with people bringing up her previous controversies as they have nothing to do with what was said.