Elon Musk Buys Twitter.

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

You mean like Liz Cheney and those 10 Republicans who voted for Nancy's impeachments ?  :)

Liz Cheney's historic margin of defeat - The Washington Post

??

No I don’t mean that either

I just don’t think that there will be an appetite to have Trump using the Republican voters for his own ends.

I'd suggest Biden supporters (I can't believe there are any) do a bit of research on his son Hunter (the stuff that Twitter suppressed during the last election) and his employee John Podesta, have a really deep dig on these two then come become back to me.

13 hours ago, Magilla said:

Kim played Trump like a cheap fiddle.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/02/28/kim-jong-un-played-trump-like-a-fiddle/

"Previous presidents have been smart enough to avoid getting played by North Korea, but the current occupant of the Oval Office is too delusional to avoid that."

...and they were right!

Kim took no de-nuclear steps whatsoever, and continued lobbing missiles all over the shop throughout Trumps presidency.

Trump described the multitude of NK missile tests during his presidency as "very standard", and did nothing.

They also quietly completed development on new classes of ICBM, SLBM, hypersonic and cruise missiles...

...while Trump was praising him to the skies, adding legitimacy to his regime.

The Road From Trump-Kim Summits To North Korea's New Missile Test

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/the-road-from-trump-kim-summits-to-north-koreas-new-missile-test-2841814

North Korea's missile launch leaves the diplomatic legacy of former USPresident Donald Trump and outgoing South Korean President Moon Jae-in in tatters.

...any other president would have realised they were being played for a fool :roll:

Yeah whatever, your being played in a big way.

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

I'd suggest Biden supporters (I can't believe there are any) do a bit of research on his son Hunter (the stuff that Twitter suppressed during the last election) and his employee John Podesta, have a really deep dig on these two then come become back to me.

Is what Hunter is accused of worse than skimming off a kids cancer charity, or setting up a bogus university to scam people out of their savings?

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

Yeah whatever, your being played in a big way.

Irony! :hihi:

It seems like the answer is "no" :?

The Greatest Lie Ever Sold | OFFICIAL TRAILER

Well if Candace Owens said it, based on track record, it's clearly going to be an in depth, evidence based, balanced and insightful piece...

...or a foolproof method for spotting the simpletons among us! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

It seems like the answer is "no" :?

Well if Candace Owens said it, based on track record, it's clearly going to be an in depth, evidence based, balanced and insightful piece...

...or a foolproof method for spotting the simpletons among us! :thumbsup: :hihi:

How can you immediately dismiss it without even seeing it?

Thats very narrow minded 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

How can you immediately dismiss it without even seeing it?

I watched the trailer, I think it's pretty clear what she's trying to say...

...it's not dissimilar to your "crazy teacher" picture in another thread.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Thats very narrow minded 

Sure... well, it would be if she weren't more famous for gaffe's than accuracy.

Am not sure how any of this relates to the question re: Hunter though... can you elaborate?

19 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Sure... well, it would be if she weren't more famous for gaffe's than accuracy.

Am not sure how any of this relates to the question re: Hunter though... can you elaborate?

I think a lot of people are starting to question the financial dealings of BLM

We've known for a while now that the founders have become very wealthy from George Floyd's death

But its been swept under the carpet

Even Sharon Osbourne said yesterday that she wanted her $900,000 back

But i doubt anything will happen.....its too embarrassing for too many important people