Elon Musk Buys Twitter.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

🤣🤣 OK, whatever. You've posted a load of assumptions as fact and decided your right, like I said I'm not commenting further, you've made your own mind up.

As have you, which is why you don't seem to accept Twitter's explanation for them banning Trump.

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The banning of Trump was purely political

Everyone knows it 

And now James O'keefe..

Noone takes Twitter seriously these days anyway. They are so corrupt and biased they make the BBC look honest and balanced.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

And now James O'keefe..

Noone takes Twitter seriously these days anyway. They are so corrupt and biased they make the BBC look honest and balanced.

Personally i believe that his Twitter rants was his downfall....people just got sick of him

If someone had taken away his Twitter a few years before hed probably still be president now 

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Personally i believe that his Twitter rants was his downfall....people just got sick of him

If someone had taken away his Twitter a few years before hed probably still be president now 

No. I don't agree. His Twitter rants helped re-energize which was a dying platform until DT rocked up.

Having said that he was always going to get banned. His views don't fit the Twitter narrative or Facebooks for that matter.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, altus said:

"Everyone" doesn't. Right wing snowflakes might be desperate to believe it but that doesn't make it so. Trump's posts on Twitter would have broken Truth Social's terms of service.

It was shown at the time when Trump was banned during an election that there were other groups like HAMAS, Antifa, Terrorist groups and dictators had Twitter accounts

Maxine Waters account was still live when Trump was banned 

Silicon Valley wanted Trump out and they made sure he was 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

It was shown at the time when Trump was banned during an election that there were other groups like HAMAS, Antifa, Terrorist groups and dictators had Twitter accounts

Maxine Waters account was still live when Trump was banned 

Silicon Valley wanted Trump out and they made sure he was 

It was clearly coordinated across more than one platform too. If memory serves he was banned from Twitter,  Facebook and YouTube all at the same time