Biden, Putin, Ukraine, Covid, Trump.

I've really had enough. Some of my wife's family are really blowing my brains out. They don't live in the real World. They live in Facebook Land. Youtube Land. Bitchute Land and God knows where else. JFK was 'killed by the CIA'. We 'never landed on the Moon'. 9-11 was 'planned and ordered by George Bush'. Madelaine McCann was 'killed by her parents'.

Many, many, non- Republican politicians in America 'are Paedophiles and members of a Worldwide Paedo Ring' George Floyd 'isn't dead'. It was a staged event performed by 'Crisis Actors'. Covid19 is 'just a 'flu' and quite harmless'. I've listened to this crip for years  getting angrier and angrier with them. The opposite of reality is the truth to them. The remaining 98% of people who see and believe reality every day 'are wrong'. I mentioned Putin the other day. The reply was 'Zelenskyy is a billionaire Nazi, who's 100% to blame' I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE!!.

Zelenskyy is a Jew. He's reportedly worth around £20m. Figyers (figures) coming out of Trump's America, claim Zelenskyy's a billionaire with multi million pound Villas and properties around the World.

A Jewish Nazi? How odd.

Her family, living 30 miles apart, are getting their crip from the same source. I know it's American, because it contains 'Main Stream Media' and 'Sleepy Joe'.

Now, I know there are similarly minded people on SF. What I need from you Covid deniers and Putin sympathisers, is the name(s) of the source(s) where you get your information from. Her family won't talk about it. Please spill the beans. I have to go and have a look at this information for myself. I know it's American (or David Ickeish) related and I know it's from the Republican side. Someone please help me to find it.

Thanks for reading to the end.

Slava Ukraine. 🇺🇦

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I've really had enough. Some of my wife's family are really blowing my brains out. They don't live in the real World. They live in Facebook Land. Youtube Land. Bitchute Land and God knows where else. JFK was 'killed by the CIA'. We 'never landed on the Moon'. 9-11 was 'planned and ordered by George Bush'. Madelaine McCann was 'killed by her parents'.

Many, many, non- Republican politicians in America 'are Paedophiles and members of a Worldwide Paedo Ring' George Floyd 'isn't dead'. It was a staged event performed by 'Crisis Actors'. Covid19 is 'just a 'flu' and quite harmless'. I've listened to this crip for years  getting angrier and angrier with them. The opposite of reality is the truth to them. The remaining 98% of people who see and believe reality every day 'are wrong'. I mentioned Putin the other day. The reply was 'Zelenskyy is a billionaire Nazi, who's 100% to blame' I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE!!.

Zelenskyy is a Jew. He's reportedly worth around £20m. Figyers (figures) coming out of Trump's America, claim Zelenskyy's a billionaire with multi million pound Villas and properties around the World.

A Jewish Nazi? How odd.

Her family, living 30 miles apart, are getting their crip from the same source. I know it's American, because it contains 'Main Stream Media' and 'Sleepy Joe'.

Now, I know there are similarly minded people on SF. What I need from you Covid deniers and Putin sympathisers, is the name(s) of the source(s) where you get your information from. Her family won't talk about it. Please spill the beans. I have to go and have a look at this information for myself. I know it's American (or David Ickeish) related and I know it's from the Republican side. Someone please help me to find it.

Slava Ukraine. 🇺🇦

They don’t by chance live in the Peak Park do they? You’ve covered the entirety of the conversation of a couple that I am now expert at avoiding.

31 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Sadly people need to live in a fantasy world to believe in things, no matter how ludicrous. Truth now doesn't matter to them :(

That's correct Mel,

There are people out there who still think the Earth is round, when everybody knows it's flat.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

A Jewish Nazi? How odd.

Slava Ukraine. 🇺🇦

There is a fundamental flaw with taking notice to any of the conspiracy theory's above, these should be totally ignored.

What you really need is some Graphs to rely on 🤣 .

See the source image

Keep safe out there 8) .

8 hours ago, Padders said:

That's correct Mel,

There are people out there who still think the Earth is round, when everybody knows it's flat.

Actually, Earth is an irregularly shaped ellipsoid. 

You're welcome! 

Edited by Baron99