Struggling With The Cost Of Living?

8 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

As pointed out previously they also have the highest suicide rates as well. Probably as a result of paying all that tax!

So who then posted the idea that genuine poverty does not exist?

In this country?

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I'm struggling to find what was so rude about Anna's post.

Perhaps in your neck of the woods, starting a conversation with a stranger with the words "What rubbish" is a normal polite response, but it's rude in my book, nowhere as rude as some of the other nasty lefties on here though, can't help themselves apparently.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, fools said:

Perhaps in your neck of the woods, starting a conversation with a stranger with the words "What rubbish" is a normal polite response, but it's rude in my book, nowhere as rude as some of the other nasty lefties on here though, can't help themselves apparently.

Aww. You’re a little sweetie teddy bear.

You seem angry though. Help is available, via the tax payer. All you need to do is to reach out.

11 minutes ago, fools said:

I've had a quick shufti at some of your posts to others on here as well. And some of those are certainly much more rude than Anna's allegedly was to you.

Edited by Mister M

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've had a quick shufti at some of your posts to others on here as well. And some of those are certainly much more rude than Anna's allegedly was to you.

Far from it, it's always the leftie agitators who start the rudeness, and prowl around in packs looking for someone to pick on.

Already today been told I'm talking rubbish, ****, and taking alcohol and drugs

Edited by fools

3 minutes ago, fools said:

Far from it, it's always the leftie agitators who start the rudeness, and prowl around in packs looking for someone to pick on.

I'm not engaging with this.

This is a thread about people struggling with the cost of living.

I've never found Anna to be a rude poster, but she's certainly been on the recieving end of a fair few jibes from other posters who don't share her political opinions and she does well not to rise to the bait.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1