Struggling With The Cost Of Living?

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And as usual you become abusive when people don't agree with you.

Grow up, you're becoming tiresome. It's no one else's fault you're so unhappy with your life that you feel the need to post your abuse to make yourself feel better.

Now, I'll ask again

We're people forced to stay at home during WW2? 

TBH T.D. I don't know why Mr Meltman feels so strongly about this that he starts insulting people, particularly as he's provably wrong anyway.

Edited by Chekhov

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

TBH T.D. I don't know why Mr Meltman feels so strongly about this that he starts insulting people, particularly as he's provably wrong anyway.

It's his thing. It's what he does. 

Throws around labels and abuse like a child throwing a rattle. Makes me wonder what he's like with the people around him. Is he just as abusive or does he save it for when he's on the internet? 

22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's his thing. It's what he does. 

Throws around labels and abuse like a child throwing a rattle. Makes me wonder what he's like with the people around him. Is he just as abusive or does he save it for when he's on the internet? 

Probably the latter.

There’s rarely any good news during the final days of a Prime Minister’s tenure of 10, however we don’t have very long to wait for either replacement’s solution to the current problems.

Edited by crookesey

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

There’s rarely any good news during the final days of a Prime Minister’s tenure of 10, however we don’t have very long to wait for either replacement’s solution to the current problems.

You honestly think Truss or Sunak have  the answer to our problems?

My goodness, that's optimism that is....

Just now, Anna B said:

One of them will be in charge and very likely will have their own ideas, unlike anyone in the Labour Party, however good they might be.

33 minutes ago, crookesey said:

One of them will be in charge and very likely will have their own ideas, unlike anyone in the Labour Party, however good they might be.

You mean like Jeremy Corbyn's idea to renationalise Utilities before anyone else thought of it?

Now everyone's baying for it... 

26 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Personal responsibility? Is everyone spending their last pound, that is not a good way to live your life.

The airport's have been queueing outside, yet people cannot afford their energy bills, in SUMMER!