Fans Running On The Pitch.

Alextopman

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Just noticed the trial date for the two articles that are McBurnie and Brewster. To be held on 28th July. Bit close to the first game which is on 1st of August. Just how is Heckingbottom supposed to plan for that the poor bloke. If they're found guilty they might get banged up. Some might say though that for what actual use they are on the pitch Heckingbottam may as well stick a couple of cardboard cutouts up front.😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-61912436

Not a trial date.

what date do the trials start for all the forest fans who were breaking the law being on the pitch and abusing the players ?????

Just asking because I presume the Notts police must be investigating this at least, aren't they ????

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I understand there might be a few on here that would love this to go away but personally I thought this thread was well worth a bump.

I think the court case will be this Thursday which gives all us Wednesdayites ample time to get some popcorn in. Who knows? Innocent or Guilty. Walk away or going to jail it is going to be a great spectacle for some of us.

It's like going into a game where you know the absolute worst you can get is a draw.

Some of you Wednesdayites must have a really boring sad life if waiting for the news to report on this as a great spectacle for you.

I'm pretty sure you don't speak for the majority of them as is the case most of the time on here..

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I understand there might be a few on here that would love this to go away but personally I thought this thread was well worth a bump.

I think the court case will be this Thursday which gives all us Wednesdayites ample time to get some popcorn in. Who knows? Innocent or Guilty. Walk away or going to jail it is going to be a great spectacle for some of us.

It's like going into a game where you know the absolute worst you can get is a draw.

What a sad boring obsessed individual you are . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

What a sad boring obsessed individual you are . 

Agree 150%

A few recommendations for you Mr Phlats.

Take up knitting

Work in a Heinz factory counting beans

Go round the streets removing dog poo

Sit in a dark room all day and don't come out !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Sad

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see s6 twitter man pharts  is still being a hobnead , has anybody figured out what job he actually does down at s6 apart from telling us about the 256 players wed are after this season, he reminds of that man sat at the bar that everyone avoids at all costs. 

On 28/06/2022 at 22:40, monzaman said:

what date do the trials start for all the forest fans who were breaking the law being on the pitch and abusing the players ?????

Just asking because I presume the Notts police must be investigating this at least, aren't they ????

bump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1