3 minutes ago, Padders said:

What a brilliant contest this is...

All end to end stuff, I can see this going the full 90 mins,,,

I'm going for Alex to win on penalties.

He's thick he hasn't got a clue.

Gobbing off but missing one thing.

Sense.

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Well, he will just not cough up so he will win financially but make himself out to be a cad.

And how do you know that?.

There again letting that gob run away with itself.

9 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Pay attention, the 4 corners of the contract. You don't want to honour it. 

You say it was a bet, I say it wasn't. That's what it boils down to.

I did suggest getting Jeffery Shaw to arbitrate, independent bloke and all that. His ruling to be final. 

I said it was intended as a bet and a challenge.

I don't lie.

Why do we need an arbitrator.

I just think you're pathetic wetting yourself about someone else losing money but have the means or bottle to take the challenge yourself.

You're acting like a giddy schoolboy.

If you're that concerned about £100 maybe you could be the charity send me your details in case I lose.

I think most things are hard for you to understand.

Edited by Alextopman

Well, I'm not a registered charity and I'd much prefer it to go to a local registered charity.

The arbitrator, as I've said numerous times now was to be used to look at the post we're talking about and decide whether or not it  was a statement of intention or the offer of a bet. It's that simple. You say it was a bet, I say it was a statement of intent.

As for giddy schoolboy, at no time during this discussion have I reverted to name calling, you have, but it's me that's the giddy schoolboy.

All I'm doing is holding your feet to the fire, to just hold you to account and make you do what you said you would. I don't think you want to do it though do you.

If he's found guilty of course.

You jumped on a post from weeks ago like a child, then started ranting about it, then started ranting how they should be locked up.

You've behaved like an idiot all day and I've let you.

You have failed all way through due to one simple thing but your childish rants have made any kind of common sense you ever had leave you in favour of trying to bait and dig.

It's not worked I've strung you along until I see fit and enough pity to put you out of your misery. 

😂😂😂

So, if he's guilty, will you be doing what you said you'd do and donating £100 to charity. That is, after all, what you said you'd do.

Or are you just going to try and wriggle and squirm your way out of it?

He's asked for a solicitor to be involved.

He's asked for a poll.

He's asked to be involved to pick the charity.

And now after all that childish crap and a few hints from me he finally asks the only question which need asking in the first place.

I always pay my financial obligations.

It's just a shame no Owls put their money where there mouths are.

Great, that's all I wanted to know. Got there in the end didn't we. You said it and you'll honour it, Fair play to you. He might be found not guilty yet, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

I was there from the beginning. 

Try to ask a straight question in future you may get a nice surprise.

I won't hold my breath.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

First Rule of Sheffield Forum: Wednesday fans shall post more on United threads than United fans do.

Second Rule of Sheffield Forum: Wednesday fans shall tiddle their little knickers with glee at the first sign sign of any bad news concerning Sheffield United

Third Rule of Sheffield Forum: Wednesday fans shall cast untold and tedious aspersions on the financial state of Sheffield United, even when significant profits are posted at Companies House to state the contrary

Evening PapaLazarou, that's a brilliant post !!