Fans Running On The Pitch.

Alextopman

9 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

So, either way you'll be paying a tenner. i'm struggling now.

I think Padders means he’s in the same camp as Alextopman, not sufcl2. Got to say with a username like that I would have expected sufcl2 to be the same. Perhaps further clarification is needed, lol.

Edited by Jim Hardie
Typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Nice try..but where have i told you what you can or can't post..?..

Who's being silly now eh..?

"Effectively".

Clearly you don't understand the concept.

But thats ok. I understand that we all have different levels.

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

"Effectively".

Clearly you don't understand the concept.

But thats ok. I understand that we all have different levels.

You clearly think your level is above everyone else ….but that’s ok ….most people know differently 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

The ATM has gone quiet. Hope he's not disappeared altogether and sees the need to rejoin in a fake name. Are you still around Mr ATM? 

Took a lot of effort on my behalf, holding his feet to the fire to make sure he stuck to what he promised. He wriggled and wriggled but I did finally get him there. Please come home Mr ATM.

You seem to have a lot of mouth for someone who's not willing to put his money where his mouth is, you was made a fool of yesterday and acknowledged it, let it go arsehole unlike you others have a life away from Sheffield forum. Stop begging it your making a fool of yourself for attention.

44 minutes ago, briret said:

ATM the biter getting bit.

I can don't post often on weekends I have a life.

Any chance you and your sidekick might donate ?.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Where is he? Any idea? He's usually always got plenty to say, then suddenly nothing.

If I had Quarter to say as the ****e you post talking to yourself or would be too much.

5 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Oh, sorry for doubting you. I have to admit to thinking you were about to do something that you'd accused others of doing. Go on, admit it, it did cross your mind didn't it.😂

If I had to hide for a few quid I'd be on here like you encourage others to do it while notgot the bottle or funds to back my mouth up.

Anyway back to my weekend put up or shut up looses lips.

No need for an ATM it's £100 not a fortune cheapskate.

All gob and no action.

Stop begging it.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I haven't even chucked the ground bait in yet, Get ready for when I do. 😂😂😂

You was hook like and sinker yesterday wetting yourself and getting giddy that I wouldn't pay it being the mug you are you ranted all day without asking that simple question, loads of people noticed and knew I was stringing you on, you was to giddy and thick to realise.

Anyway  only one question now is after all your gob about the incident are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and donate to charity if McBurnie is found guilty?.

A simple yes or no will do.

No other words needed.

• Haha 1

In or out big shot.

Yes or no?.

Nothing else to discuss.

Everyone involved had made their position clear it nothing to do with you unless you've got the arse to back your gob up.

Edited by Alextopman