Monkeypox Madness

4 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

It's not a respiratory problem so no need  for masks ✔️

Its a sexually transmitted one, apparently 

Sorry got to go &  design some novelty 'codpieces' t' sell on Ebay  🤣 ✔️.

Not quite, its skin-to-skin contact and from saliva droplets often found on infected linen or clothing.

Certainly not covid lockdown levels but anyone with half a brain will still be sensible.

As there are still plenty out there screaming about how the government "failed to do enough" ...  "failed to act quickly enough"...  "failed to be proactive" about Covid we can hardly blame them for taking a proactive and cautious approach now.

As we all these things, people need to look beyond the hysteria and headline grabbing and just read to get the facts.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

Sorry I thought all of the above  they were synonymous with love making 🤣.

Not exclusively. I've just made a mental note never to shake your hand.  

Edited by ECCOnoob

I don't understand why they call it monkey pox because I saw a doctor on TV who said that it isn't spread by monkeys  but by rats.

I wish someone would cast more light on this.

As usual, all the media feature doom laden headlines and none ever quote from a responsible reliable source what the truth is.

Surely the NHS can put up a spokes-person to explain it properly on the national news and prevent all the media from trying to beat each other with the most sensational write up.

The usual lack of information from those who are well paid and well perked and supposed to be looking after our health.