Modern Life Is Rubbish

14 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I know.

Have some details.

https://www.gov.uk/types-of-school/free-schools

You and Checkers should get on with it, instead of sitting in your pants in Wincobank moaning about stuff.

"The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceeding fine".

But it won't happen in my time, and I leave it to the next generations to sort it out for themselves. (from my retirement haven, Paradise Island)

Peace!

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Not wanting to upset Chekov but the Son has just sent us some lovely videos of our four year old Grandsons first sports day. 😍

We've all done it in our time, either upset Chekov or photographed a few hundred kids 

Save the Children World record Attempt

Edited by steve68

On 21/06/2023 at 17:29, steve68 said:

We've all done it in our time, either upset Chekov or photographed a few hundred kids 

Save the Children World record Attempt

On 21/06/2023 at 18:04, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup:

Went to our village carnival.

All the usual stuff, incl kids in dance troops performing in the arena, which loads of adults were videoing and taking pictures of.

Pity some of the authoritarian Leftie killjoys on here weren't there, they could have have stood in front of them and remonstrated for them for their totally unacceptable desire to film their kids doing something important to them.  I am sure those parents would have reacted positively......

Edited by Chekhov

22 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Pity some of the authoritarian Leftie killjoys on here weren't there, they could have have stood in front of them and remonstrated for them for their totally unacceptable desire to film their kids doing something important to them.  I am sure those parents would have reacted positively......

Pity you can't get over things 

This non-authoritarian  leftie told Chekhov, that he has plenty of opportunity to film his kids out of doors, as the parents here have obviously done.  No Problem!

Why should we want to stand in front to stop it ?            Do the safe guarding laws only apply in "Leftie" towns and cities ?     

If you're talking about the safeguarding laws,  why on earth does everything need to be about politics and "lefties" ?

Edited by Organgrinder

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Probably off topic a little but I think this kinda sums up modern society and how it's going completely downhill, especially in the Western world.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12219253/How-Ascot-gone-downhill-rowdy-guests-debut-explicit-tattoos-stumble-home-barefoot.html

Eugh 🤮

I remember a time when women had class. Seems those times are on the way out.

• Like 1