Modern Life Is Rubbish

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Exactly, its absurd. I should just turn up, within the opening hours, like anyone else would who may not actually end up buying anything.

Is it even legal trying to charge someone going into a shop and buying nowt. :huh:

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Exactly, its absurd. I should just turn up, within the opening hours, like anyone else would who may not actually end up buying anything.

Why are you trolling ?

Force of habit I suppose ?

You said you wanted to come round and take pics of my shop. Therefore you are not a customer (who is someone who wants to buy something, i.e. spend money with the shop).

If someone came in off the street and started taking pictures of my shop there is no way I'd waste my time having to stay in the shop with them, when we all work in the back, I'd just kick them out.

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Is it even legal trying to charge someone going into a shop and buying nowt. :huh:

Suspect legislation doesnt even exist for such an absurd scenario tbh 😁

Just now, Chekhov said:

Why are you trolling ?

Force of habit I suppose ?

You said you wanted to come round and take pics of my shop. Therefore you are not a customer (who is someone who wants to buy something, i.e. spend money with the shop).

If someone came in off the street and started taking pictures of my shop there is no way I'd waste my time having to stay in the shop with them, when we all work in the back, I'd just kick them out.

But why? You want to take photos at a swimming pool where its not allowed, why would me going in to a shop doing the same be any different?

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Of course it is.

But we do not kick customers out, Mr HHR is not, or would not be, a customer.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

But why? You want to take photos at a swimming pool where its not allowed, why would me going in to a shop doing the same be any different?

Because :

1 - I have paid to go into the facility

2 - In fact most pools are subsidised by public money one way or the other, so , in actual fact, I have paid twice.

3 - Nobody has to break off their work to stand next to me whilst I take pics of my own son racing.

And it's a bloody good job I did video my lad as he won all the races he entered, I / we have already watched them numerous times. Fantastic they are, and useful as coaching aids.

Edited by Chekhov

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

Of course it is.

But we do not kick customers out, Mr HHR is not, or would not be, a customer

Its legal is it, well why aren't the big supermarkets charging, its not like them to miss a trick. I can't see you  being the next Mr Selfridge. :hihi:

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I don't suppose there's any chance you'd consider letting me escape this damn cult leave this "fan club" if I was prepared to pay an additional surcharge on my future Sambuca Cocktail drinks bill, is there? :help:

Mr. Bloke,

I strongly urge you to have a rethink regarding the HHR fan club.

In due course the benefits of being in this exclusive club, will become more apparent.

As the summer season approaches "Padders Bar" has added some new additions to the bar tariff.

On your next visit, please check out the new selection of Cocktails.

Based on a Tranny theme,

I've introduced, "Sex in the Driveway" I'm sure this will prove very popular, plus it's fun to say the name when offering it to our guest's.

Also on offer is the "HHR  Salty dog cocktail"

This is a delicious, simple and refreshing Vodka and Grapefruit drink with a salted rim that gives you a punch, and leaves a sour taste in mouth.

This delightful drink is the same price as a Sambuca Cocktail, but does carry your suggestion of a surcharge.

This means 50p will be added to our "Salty Dog" and all extra monies received will be forwarded to the "Mr Risen Christmas Bash"

So in retrospect, I think you should reconsider your desire to leave the Dam Cult fan club.

Thanks........

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

Mr. Bloke,

I strongly urge you to have a rethink regarding the HHR fan club.

In due course the benefits of being in this exclusive club, will become more apparent.

As the summer season approaches "Padders Bar" has added some new additions to the bar tariff.

On your next visit, please check out the new selection of Cocktails.

Based on a Tranny theme,

I've introduced, "Sex in the Driveway" I'm sure this will prove very popular, plus it's fun to say the name when offering it to our guest's.

Also on offer is the "HHR  Salty dog cocktail"

This is a delicious, simple and refreshing Vodka and Grapefruit drink with a salted rim that gives you a punch, and leaves a sour taste in mouth.

This delightful drink is the same price as a Sambuca Cocktail, but does carry your suggestion of a surcharge.

This means 50p will be added to our "Salty Dog" and all extra monies received will be forwarded to the "Mr Risen Christmas Bash"

So in retrospect, I think you should reconsider your desire to leave the Dam Cult fan club.

Thanks........

Hmmm... :huh:

Having experienced a few Salty Dogs in my time, Mr Padders...

... I can tell you that I find them far too bitter for my liking!

With regards to your plans for a "Mr Risen Christmas Bash", I can only say that I've never been one for violence of any sort...

... but I applaud your patience in being able to hold out until Christmas! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1