Modern Life Is Rubbish

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

So you have no respect for the rules imposed by these venues?

None whatsoever.

There were loads of people videoing their kids races, and it was good to see. There is absolutely no reason why they should not, as I have just explained the kids are pretty much anonymous anyway and those videos will be valuable to me personally but also in coaching my lad.

33 minutes ago, Delayed said:

That and no respect for others unless they are related to him. 

If you mean abiding by unnecessary BS (also like wearing masks for instance) why would anyone respect that ?

Edited by Chekhov

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

None whatsoever.

There were loads of people videoing their kids races, and it was good to see. There is absolutely no reason why they should not, as I have just explained the kids are pretty much anonymous anyway.

If you mean abiding by unnecessary BS (also like wearing masks for instance) why would anyone respect that ?

Just proved my point 

5 hours ago, RJRB said:

https://www.barnessc.org/swim-england-photo--videoing-policy.html

Plenty of guidance available from Swim England on what you should or shouldn’t do,

Swim England try to have it both ways (typical modern "cover your arse" hypocritical BS).

On the one hand they say :

"do not wish to stop parents photographing their children if they wish at their “moments of glory”.

Great !

But on the other :

• The use, adaptation, sharing or copying of images for child abuse purposes, either electronically or in print. 
 • The possible identification of a child when an image is accompanied by significant personal information, which can lead to the child being “groomed”.
 • The identification and locating of children where there are safeguarding concerns; such cases would include, for example, children who could be compromised by an image.

You are contradicting yourself, just **** off.

But, as I have already explain it's all theoretical BS anyway as the kids are more or less anonymous.

3 hours ago, Delayed said:

Just proved my point 

You're welcome. Confident adventurous people do not restrict their lives by putting themselves out to adopt all the paranoid unnecessary BS that is bandied about.

PS I recommend you stay behind your sofa, you could consider wearing your face mask there too (just to be on the safe side).

Edited by Chekhov

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

PS I recommend you stay behind your sofa, you could consider wearing your face mask there too (just to be on the safe side).

It's ok. I'm out living my life and enjoying myself thanks to my vaccines. Welcome btw. 

Though you wouldn't know that because I don't complain about every minor inconvenience i come across everyday and decide to bore the population of Sheffield forum with it by starting a thread 

• Like 1

Just another lecture on how to bring up your kids by government edict!

god knows what fantasies they harbour in their minds, but you can’t be too careful in their all knowing, all seeing eyes.

if they just locked up the pervs they catch and threw away the key, problem solved.

bit that would entail locking up a lot of celebs, politicians, judges, church official and teachers!  :)

much easier to regulate law abiding parents! 

Edited by trastrick

32 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

There were loads of people videoing their kids races, and it was good to see. There is absolutely no reason why they should not, as I have just explained the kids are pretty much anonymous anyway and those videos will be valuable to me personally but also in coaching my lad.

So there was no problems for you at all.

That’s good.

The only issue will be when you clash with someone in authority and escalate an argument to the point where you are the loser which seemed to be the outcome when you chose to try take on the swimming pool attendant and his superiors on the pool rules.

15 hours ago, RJRB said:

The only issue will be when you clash with someone in authority and escalate an argument to the point where you are the loser which seemed to be the outcome when you chose to try take on the swimming pool attendant and his superiors on the pool rules.

Heaven forbid anyone should disagree with "someone in authority", like swimming pool attendants, and their "superiors".

Lol

Best accept the divine wisdom that flows down to you like manna from heaven!

Though it would end all strikes, I suppose, so there's that, at least!  :)

Edited by trastrick