Modern Life Is Rubbish

My lad's enthusiasm for swimming has reduced somewhat recently.

He saw me watching the videos I was able to make of some of his swimming races, I watch them quite often because I very much enjoy doing so,  they are very important to me.

My lad ended up watching them with me and it seemed to regenerate his motivation (as well as learning loads about what he and the other swimmers did right and wrong), particularly watching the relay where he swam the fastest split.

The fact I am not able to video many races, and technically probably shouldn't video any, upsets me greatly. 

In fact it makes me mad as hell.

I hate modern life.

Edited by Chekhov

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

He saw me watching the videos I was able to make of some of his swimming races, I watch them quite often because I very much enjoy doing so,  they are very important to me.

My lad ended up watching them with me and it seemed to regenerate his motivation (as well as learning loads about what he and the other swimmers did right and wrong), particularly watching the relay where he swam the fastest split.

The fact I am not able to video many races, and technically probably shouldn't video any, upsets me greatly. 

I hate modern life.

There there

4 hours ago, Chekhov said:

I hate modern life.

Go swimming with him then! - when he's not in a race or whatever

You won't need to video it as you'll be in the pool enjoying yourself.

I hate going to pop / rock concerts and not being able to see, as people in front of me have both arms up in the filming the concert. Selfish sods.

Edited by Mister M

4 hours ago, Chekhov said:

I hate modern life.

I hate modern life too when things like this are deemed to be big problems 

6 hours ago, Chekhov said:

I hate modern life.

My god.  Over 100 pages in and you have still not got over being debarred from filming boys in speedos without consent.  

Go find a different hobby to obsess over.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

My god.  Over 100 pages in and you have still not got over being debarred from filming boys in speedos without consent.  

Go find a different hobby to obsess over.

🙏

6 hours ago, Chekhov said:

I watch them quite often because I very much enjoy doing so,  they are very important to me.

😱