Modern Life Is Rubbish

1 hour ago, fools said:

your memory doesn't match with the facts, I've just quoted the PM, no mention of airborne, there was more informed speculation on this forum, than was coming out of our experts.

people wearing masks were openly mocked on tv and elsewhere by virologists, and tv doctors.

I expect experts to know what they are talking about, if they make it up as they go along, they are no better than the general public

Second paragraph.  Proof please.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So?

Back to your usual  childlike self then ?

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Back to your usual  childlike self then ?

Bless him.

He’s all Billy Big Gonads, until someone asks him to prove one of his stupid claims. Then, he does that stupid thing, where he tries to deflect, but fails.

Ah well. 

12 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Bless him.

He’s all Billy Big Gonads, until someone asks him to prove one of his stupid claims.

Snipped 

I'm sorry that my not caring about your opinion of my claims gets under your skin so...

You're jabbed right? 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Are you going to prove what was asked 

Snipped 

I've got absolutely no intention of rehashing old arguments from the convid thread which was locked probably because it was just a continuous repetition of the same old arguments. 

I've given an opinion, end of. That's all you are getting but please, feel free to cary on begging for my attention. 

It's quite endearing. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've got absolutely no intention of rehashing old arguments from the convid thread which was locked probably because it was just a continuous repetition of the same old arguments. 

I've given an opinion, end of. That's all you are getting but please, feel free to cary on begging for my attention. 

It's quite endearing. 

It’s good for your ego . 

7 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Bless him.

He’s all Billy Big Gonads, until someone asks him to prove one of his stupid claims. Then, he does that stupid thing, where he tries to deflect, but fails.

Ah well. 

To be fair, responding with 'so?' while snipping out the bit that answers the 'so?' was quite amusing.