Modern Life Is Rubbish

9 hours ago, Chekhov said:

I do think it's very significant that even Annie Bynnol does not seem to agree with this cancellation of The Jacobite.

Then think again.

The 'Jacobite' regular steam service was cancelled due to the inability of the WCR Train Operating Company(TOC) to maintain their procedure that prevented doors on their mainline stock being opened. This is a repeated failure observed by the Regulator in a snap visit. WCR have been  fined and suspended on previous occasions for poor safety standards.

Your photograph is dated and you confusing the issues of door opening and window opening. You have provided a wonderful example of the stupidity of these people-the the photographer with their shoulders out of the carriage is looking the wrong way and cannot see any danger approaching.

On the separate issue of opening windows, on Saturday last our heritage train was travelling along the single mainline line near Westbury(90mph?) at lines peed through face ripping foliage on both sides. At Kingswear the heritage train on the heritage line(max15mph) did have fully openable windows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fools said:

trust me.

Who would be naive enough to trust you ?

And you apparently get your facts from You tube where you can prove any crackpot theory ever thought up.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

And you apparently get your facts from You tube where you can prove any crackpot theory ever thought up.

Where as you seem to get yours from up your aris 🤣

Edited by The_DADDY

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

oh hello Rudebloke.

nobody playing with you tonight?

22 minutes ago, fools said:

oh hello Rudebloke.

nobody playing with you tonight?

Nothing to say again.  

I'm having fun on my own,   just taking you apart.