Modern Life Is Rubbish

19 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It is your choice, and your boy. But if he ends up ensnared by a gang, or by sexual predators, or even by dodgy mates, don’t blame me. All of those things are done online. You’d be surprised how easily.

Here I sort of agree with you. The internet generally, and Smartphones in particular are not the wonderful things some people seem to think. I'd be delighted if my lad never had a Smartphone.

Just now, Chekhov said:

Here I sort of agree with you. The internet generally, and Smartphones in particular are not the wonderful things some people seem to think. I'd be delighted if my lad never had a Smartphone.

You’d be a magician if you could stop him.

Dont be a dick.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Why ?  Just why ?

Because many people on forums come out with all sorts of made up cobblers.

I am not saying it does not happen but personally speaking I have not seen one life "ruined by adults who abuse children", so how come he's seen "many" ?

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

Just get him one of them little prison phones 

Just now, Chekhov said:

Because many people on forums come out with all sorts of made up cobblers.

I am not saying it does not happen but personally speaking I have not seen one life "ruined by adults who abuse children", so how come he's seen "many" ?

Works with them ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why ?  Just why ?

Who knows?

I’ve spent my entire life surrounded by spotty youths. I have expertise. I offered it. 

That’s what you get in return.

I just hope that his lad steers clear of the problems, if his dad isn’t willing to get involved.

It happens.

And sometimes it doesn’t.

(They weren’t all spotty😁)

Just now, Prettytom said:

Who knows?

I’ve spent my entire life surrounded by spotty youths. I have expertise. I offered it. 

That’s what you get in return.

I just hope that his lad steers clear of the problems, if his dad isn’t willing to get involved.

It happens.

And sometimes it doesn’t.

(They weren’t all spotty😁)

It wasn't aimed at you . It was Chekov questioning .