Modern Life Is Rubbish

Just now, Rockers rule said:

Hold on to yer life ring.

As of today I haven't quite gone sealion but once again I do thank you for telling me what I am actually thinking , should make my day a lot easier.

:thumbsup: 

I am simply pointing out that if kids really are at risk of assault from the actual swimming teachers (though Peter Adamson was actually found  not guilty anyway) then surely we'd want as many people in the pool as possible ?

Or did I get the wrong end of the stick with your picture of Adamson ? If so what did you mean ?

6 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I am simply pointing out that if kids really are at risk of assault from the actual swimming teachers (though Peter Adamson was actually found  not guilty anyway) then surely we'd want as many people in the pool as possible ?

Or did I get the wrong end of the stick with your picture of Adamson ? If so what did you mean ?

If the swimming lessons are not popular, at some point they may have them every two weeks instead of weekly?

24 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

>>You quite often alter the meaning of quotes<<

Why can't you answer the question ? If I am misinterpreting you what did you mean if you did not mean what I clarified ?

I don’t intend to be distracted by  your attempts to  try to change the subject away from your disgraceful dishonesty.

22 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Actually, it would be more important to have the correct number of adults in the pool. In this case, the required number of teachers and no weirdos who want to hijack a set of swimming lessons.

52 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I don’t intend to be distracted by  your attempts to  try to change the subject away from your disgraceful dishonesty.

Why don't you just be honest ?

Your exact quote was :

"You will still have to wait."

Now, you are implying I am being selfish as there is only one of me and I am only bothered about myself.

However, there were (and usually are) about 20 swimmers all having to wait for their measly 30 minutes in the pool whilst the pool is occupied by about 3 swimmers having a lesson.

But if you'd have actually quoted the correct situation it makes you look selfish, not me, and that is why you are unwilling to clarify exactly what you did meant.

Edited by Chekhov

51 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Actually, it would be more important to have the correct number of adults in the pool. In this case, the required number of teachers and no weirdos who want to hijack a set of swimming lessons.

What exactly do you mean by that ?

Just now, Chekhov said:

Why don't you just be honest ?

Your exact quote was :

"You will still have to wait."

Now, you are implying I am being selfish as there is only one of me and I am only bothered about myself.

However, there were (and usually are) about 20 swimmers all having to wait for their measly 30 minutes in the pool whilst the pool is occupied by about 3 swimmers having a lesson.

But if you'd have actually quoted the correct situation it makes you look selfish, not me, and that is why you are unwilling to clarify exactly what you did mean.

Next time, quote me properly. 

Them maybe I’ll engage with you.

If it was the first time, I’d have let it pass, but it isn’t.

Just now, Prettytom said:

Next time, quote me properly. 

Them maybe I’ll engage with you.

If it was the first time, I’d have let it pass, but it isn’t.

Unsurprisingly I note you still haven't clarified what you did mean (if my interpretation was incorrect).

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

The picture was in response to Prettytom's

'The picture aimed at Allowing adults access to kid’s swimming lessons is a recipe for disaster. Who knows what sort of weirdos would be attracted to a pool in those circumstances'.

Of course he was found not guilty (despite)

Following complaints of previous incidents, the assaults had been witnessed by two police officers watching through a porthole, which gave an underwater view of the pool.

In cross-examining the officers and the girls, the defence barrister George Carman QC who had a prominent career defending celebrities that included Lord Greville Janner MP and Jimmy Savile destroyed the case. Adamson walked free.

As innocent as the driven slush.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

'The picture aimed at Allowing adults access to kid’s swimming lessons is a recipe for disaster. Who knows what sort of weirdos would be attracted to a pool in those circumstances'.

Why would Paedos want to swim in the same pool as kids having swimming lessons (and separated from them by a rope) more then they would want to swim in the same pool as kids ?
It makes no sense. It is the kind of idea that seems rational, till one actually dissects it.

But, as I have stated before, sooner or later kids will not be able to swim in the same pool as adults unless they can prove they are a parent, it will happen, sooner or later..... The world is literally going paranoid / mad.