Modern Life Is Rubbish

25 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

"If someone is punched in the face they probably deserve it."

I've heard it all now.

You can come out with all the PC crap you want, I'd rather be slapped on the arse than have my nose broken by someone punching me in the face. Any normal person would. And the fact that, apparently, slapping people on the arse results in, effectively, a more severe punishment is absolute madness. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

Do  you ever stop to think before You post?

10 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Some people are more used to getting punched in the face 😏🥴😀🙃🤣😂

And according to Mr Meltman they probably deserve it, which raises the question, why do the Police ever pursue people who go round punching people in the face. If they stopped doing so they'd have loads of extra time to catch people who slap other people on the arse, which, I'm sure some on here would agree, is a better use of their time. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some on here think Police should be out chasing arse slappers rather than burglars.....

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Do  you ever stop to think before You post?

Is this really coming from someone who has just said people being punched in the face probably deserve it......

Edited by Chekhov

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

And according to Mr Meltman they probably deserve it, which raises the question, why do the Police ever pursue people who go round punching people in the face. If they stopped doing so they'd have loads of extra time to catch people who slap other people on the arse, which, I'm sure some on here would agree, is a better use of their time. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some on here think Police should be out chasing arse slappers rather than burglars.....

Is this really coming from someone who has just said people being punched in the face probably deserve it......

How many people randomly go round punching people in the face. Opposed to doing it for retaliatory purposes? Iis certainly not an issue I've ever had to encounter

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

Proportionate ?

No, it is not. A bit like me not being allowed to see my lad having his school swimming lesson (despite the fact there was a public viewing gallery at the pool, it's not like you'd be on the poolside....) what exactly do they think is going to happen ? 

I would like to know exactly how many kids have been saved from anything by all this anyway, does anyone know ?

PS Even after all that I'm sure she won't be allowed to take any pics.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suspect the public viewing gallery is not used by anyone during school swimming lessons.(and certainly not someone with a camera)

How does your lad feel about your wish to view a school lesson.

MIne would have been mortified.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Rockers rule said:

Are tickets available :hihi:

I’m selling them.

Please note: Photography is not permitted in the venue.