Modern Life Is Rubbish

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

I don't buy that at all because them putting a video of an identifiable public place at an identifiable date and time it massively increases the chances of them getting caught.

I cannot imagine why they'd put something as tame as kids in a swimming race on the internet anyway, why would they do that ?

Don't like it find another swimming baths. 

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Well I know where my priorities lie.

Says more about you to be honest 

No it says more about you because :

1 - You haven't got a child competing in galas, I suspect you'd think differently if you did. It is revealing that parents whose kids do compete are less keen on this ban.

2 - You still have not made a case as to how exactly these kids would be in any danger. Quite apart from anything if  Paedo wanted to film kids in swim suits he'd just go to the soddin' beach surely ? ! ? That, of course will be the next thing, cameras banned at the beach, it will happen,  sooner or later.

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Don't like it find another swimming baths. 

Thanks you for your helpful suggestion.

As a matter of fact I will, because we are going on holiday and I can video my lad in the hotel pool, but that's not in a race is it ?

Edited by Chekhov

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

2 - You still have not made a case as to how exactly these kids would be in any danger. Quite apart from anything if  Paedo wanted to film kids in swim suits he'd just go to the soddin' beach surely ? ! ? That, of course will be the next thing, cameras banned at the beach, it will happen,  sooner or later.

I just don't care enough about whatever non point you are trying to make.

Find another swimming baths because your current one won't change their policy just because you don't like it. End of. 

7 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Havent we done all of this before? Christ sake.

Because they are weirdos who no doubt share all sorts of material (even mundane stuff like kids in a swimming pool) between each other to get their kicks?

Personally I find no desire to view or share videos of mature women in a swimming race, so I am assuming that Paedos think the same way. Do you know different ? I mean for a fact rather than just a guess ?

Edited by Chekhov

Someone I know was in Piccadilly Gardens (Manchester)  sitting on a bench watching the kids playing in the various fountains and he was arrested because he had a camera which he wasn't using,  now there are Japanese tourists with cameras constantly taking photos and around that area - he was released without charge eventually.

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

I just don't care enough about whatever non point you are trying to make.

Find another swimming baths because your current one won't change their policy just because you don't like it. End of. 

Thanks very much for your empathy, have you got kids at all ?

Just now, Chekhov said:

Personally I find no desire to view or share videos of mature women in a swimming race, so I am assuming that Paedos think the same way. Do you know different, I mean for a fact rather than a guess ?

I have no desire to delve into the mind of a paedo but I would put good money that they are wired a bit differently to a man obsessed with "only" perving over adult women. Pretty sure some research will have been done on the subject, go do a Google.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Someone I know was in Piccadilly Gardens (Manchester)  sitting on a bench watching the kids playing in the various fountains and he was arrested because he had a camera which he wasn't using,  now there are Japanese tourists with cameras constantly taking photos and around that area - he was released without charge eventually.

That's a disgrace.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

I have no desire to delve into the mind of a paedo but I would put good money that they are wired a bit differently to a man obsessed with "only" perving over adult women. Pretty sure some research will have been done on the subject, go do a Google.

So it's a guess then.

Edited by Chekhov