Modern Life Is Rubbish

54 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

An 'over-zealous' officer then, TBH. I go to a lot of places - including Manchester - and usually have my camera with me - more for interesting/ unusual buildings or features than people, and have never yet been even stopped/questioned, let alone arrested.

A little off topic, I was once told off by a police officer for carrying a pair of hand pruners, an offensive weapon!

15 hours ago, Delayed said:

I'd just enjoy the fact that I'm there watching it in the moment. And if I needed any memorabilia, I'd have faith that my child would win and come back with a trophy, certificate whatever.

I'd just enjoy the fact that I'm there watching it in the moment [and not be bothered about the fact I have no photo or video of it]

Believe me you really wouldn't.

14 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Not really.  Unless you are really saying there is no difference between a man perving on women and a man perving on kids, doesn't take Mastermind to deduce the latter are "wired" a bit different to the former.

So it was a guess then.

Edited by Chekhov

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I'd just enjoy the fact that I'm there watching it in the moment [and not be bothered about the fact I have no photo or video of it]

Believe me you really wouldn't.

So it was a guess then.

Who is worse in your view?

- a man perving on adult women

- a man perving on 10 year old children

?

15 hours ago, Delayed said:

it doesn't take being a parent to understand how to protect children 

Can I just remind you that you have yet to explain (objectively) how anyone videoing a kids swimming gala puts any of the kids in danger.

15 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Personally I find no desire to view or share videos of mature women in a swimming race, so I am assuming that Paedos think the same way. Do you know different ? I mean for a fact rather than just a guess ?

Just to remind everyone else, Chekhov doesnt see the difference between the thought process of a paedo and the thought process of your "normal" perv. Staggering stuff.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Who is worse in your view?

- a man perving on adult women

- a man perving on 10 year old children

?

We are not talking about that as well you know.

But, to avoid the accusation I am avoiding an answer, I see nothing wrong in one adult being sexually attracted to another adult but I do see something wrong in an adult being sexually attracted to a child, and them doing anything about it is even worse.

That said, a grown man trying it on with a pre-pubescent child is in itself a whole lot worse than  trying it on with a woman who happens to be just under the age of consent (not that I personally am interested in women of that age anyway). And I am pretty sure most people would agree with that.

But in any case I'm not quite sure what you mean by "perving" anyway.

Just now, Chekhov said:

We are not talking about that as well you know.

But, to avoid the accusation I am avoiding an answer, I see nothing wrong in one adult being sexually attracted to another adult but I do see something wrong in an adult being sexually attracted to a child, and them doing anything about it is even worse.

OK, so we agree paedos are wired different then, why didnt you say so? Bloody hell.

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Chekhov actually said:
Personally I find no desire to view or share videos of mature women in a swimming race, so I am assuming that Paedos think the same way. Do you know different ? I mean for a fact rather than just a guess ?

Just to remind everyone else, Chekhov doesnt see the difference between the thought process of a paedo and the thought process of your "normal" perv. Staggering stuff.

That is not what I said, and it is you who apparently claim to know how Paedos think not me.

And what is a normal "perv" anyway ?

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

OK, so we agree paedos are wired different then, why didnt you say so? Bloody hell.

I didn't say that either, as I do not know.

Edited by Chekhov