Modern Life Is Rubbish

2 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Can I just remind you that you have yet to explain (objectively) how anyone videoing a kids swimming gala puts any of the kids in danger.

Wow, things really do need spelling out for people. 

Videoing children swimming in a pool by those that might get off on that can also share it on the internet with people of the same mindset. 

I'd just enjoy the fact that I'm there watching it in the moment [and not be bothered about the fact I have no photo or video of it]

Believe me you really wouldn't.

You have no right to say that of me 

Just now, Delayed said:

Videoing children swimming in a pool by those that might get off on that can also share it on the internet with people of the same mindset. 

No no no. No no. Paedos dont share stuff like that between each other because Chekhov doesnt do the same with videos of middle aged heffers.

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Clearly they think differently to us both, unless you want to tell the forum you think about having sex with children?

To be honest I really don't want to spend too much time, any at all really, thinking about what Paedos want to do. But I cannot imagine they would get much out of watching a video of kids in a swimming race, quite apart from anything the children are underwater  for nearly all of it. Why would Paedos want to look at children's heads bobbing in and out of the water ?

PS do you know much about swimming ?

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

See above.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

middle aged heffers.

I am sure any mature women reading this won't object to your choice of words. They are apparently "middle aged heffers". Very nice.

Edited by Chekhov

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Ok, how about middle aged strumpets?

That's even worse, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper with this one. What exactly have these women done to deserve such abuse ? :

Strumpet :

a woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships.

• Haha 1

That's even worse, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper with this one. What exactly have these women done to deserve such abuse ? :

Strumpet :

a woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships.

Presumably not pig ugly then.

• Thanks 1