Modern Life Is Rubbish

Just now, Chekhov said:

You are wrong, in particular most parents of competitive swimmers, and it is their thoughts which should trump everyone else's as far as this goes. 

Again speaking for everyone when you don't know. 

But tell you what, I hope you get covid, I hope you stand on train tracks and I fully expect your ignorance to impact upon your family. 

However I know none of that will happen because you are just a forum stirrer.

Don't worry, one day you'll grow up. Just make sure you do before your children 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steve68 said:

you just don't get it you targeted an identifiable individual woman on facebook 

I don't get it no.

Targeted ?

What like "online stalking", do you remember that ? Do you still do that BTW ?

The facts :

1 - She is not on this forum

2 - She said something she knew to be contentious and that I objected to. She deserves any of the obvious jokes that would be coming her way.

9 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

HHR simply asked for a link, and I provided one.

Please don’t flatter yourself thinking that I’m remotely bothered about ‘having a go at you’.

You and your views couldn’t be less significant to me.

You don't give that impression, but enough of the fluff, what do you think of these terms ? :

middle aged heffers

middle aged strumpets

Harlots

Edited by Chekhov

5 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

The facts :

1 - She is not on this forum

2 - She said something she knew to be contentious and that I objected to. She deserves any of the obvious jokes that would be coming her way.

You don't give that impression, but enough of the fluff, what do you think of these terms ? :

middle aged heffers

middle aged strumpets

Harlots

Not a Joke

6 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I don't get it no.

Targeted ?

What like "online stalking", do you remember that ? Do you still do that BTW ?

lol 5 mins to find a no mark misogynist dream on 

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Again speaking for everyone when you don't know. 

But tell you what, I hope you get covid, I hope you stand on train tracks and I fully expect your ignorance to impact upon your family. 

However I know none of that will happen because you are just a forum stirrer.

Don't worry, one day you'll grow up. Just make sure you do before your children 

>> I hope you get covid<<

I have had Covid thanks, and I am pleased I got it as I fear it even less now than I did before. For the same reason I think it would be a big positive for everyone to get Covid.

>>Again speaking for everyone when you don't know.<<

I am not speaking for everyone, I am speaking for the parents of most competitive swimmers, and certainly the ones not suffering from paranoia.

>>However I know none of that will happen because you are just a forum stirrer.<<

And you aren't ? In this very post you said "I hope you get covid".

>>Don't worry, one day you'll grow up<<

If you mean I will become someone who is irrationally frightened I do not want to grow up, but thanks very much anyway.

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

>> I hope you get covid<<

I have had Covid thanks, and I am pleased I got it as I fear it even less now than I did before. For the same reason I think it would be a big positive for everyone to get Covid.

>>Again speaking for everyone when you don't know.<<

I am not speaking for everyone, I am speaking for the parents of most competitive swimmers, and certainly the ones not suffering from paranoia.

>>However I know none of that will happen because you are just a forum stirrer.<<

And you aren't ? In this very post you said "I hope you get covid".

>>Don't worry, one day you'll grow up<<

If you mean I will become someone who is irrationally frightened I do not want to grow up, but thanks very much anyway.

You're an idiot 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

What are you on about ?

You know full well what I was on about,but to spell it out your supposedly humorous remark which you have since tried to justify was just plain ignorant and would not be considered anything but an insult if said in real conversation.

52 minutes ago, steve68 said:
55 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Again, why do you think you speak for everyone

If nobody can see the point of it then why are you the only one moaning about it?

Do you not see that no one else agrees with you?

Bold

Good question.

Underlined 

🤣