Should 'Assistance' Cats Be Allowed In Food Shops?

This thread  reminds me of a science fiction TV series called His Dark Materials.  It was good and I’m hoping there will be another series.  Every human has an animal called a daemon which is part of their soul.  It can be any type of animal, for example cat, dog, snake, rat or monkey.  However they must keep their daemon close to them and never be more than a few yards from them if not they could die. 

I’m beginning to think this programme might not be as far fetched as I thought. I can see people walking in shops with snakes round their necks and tigers by their side talking to them as they do in His Dark Materials.

Edited by hauxwell

11 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Sorry Norbert, but you have me totally lost there.

Bananas by their very nature are banana shape, so even if you are Colour-blind, why would you need  an Octopussy to differentiate bananas ?

Unless Sainsbury's have opened an instore 'Adult' clothing and toy department,

I don't think you'll find anything of a similar shape down the fruit & veg aisle :huh: :suspect: 🤣

Keep safe out there 8) .

I've spoken to Shiva my octopus, she says you must be colour-blind too,  the ripe bananas are different shade of yellow, and less green at the ends. Of course I've no idea what she's talking about because like you I'm colour-blind.

1 hour ago, Norbert said:

I've spoken to Shiva my octopus, she says you must be colour-blind too,  the ripe bananas are different shade of yellow, and less green at the ends. Of course I've no idea what she's talking about because like you I'm colour-blind.

Shiva , what a lovely name . How do you know she is a girl octopus ?

I can tell you now. Aldi were a bit funny with me walking around with my assistance Greater mouse-eared bat. 

Apparently they don't consider it hygienic & it's lead keeps getting caught up in the overhead fans. 

22 minutes ago, crookesey said:

We’ve has many cats over the years and although they have their docile moments when they decide to move they are very difficult to control, I wouldn’t risk it myself, good fortune to those who do

Same here Crookesey.

Loads of cats over the years.

Our 'Bandit' the most docile of the docile - till he saw a dog.

He'd go mental, hated the things with a passion, even went out of his way to find one, would chase after them and loved to stand his ground before going in claws flying.

What a guy &  Amazing to watch 🤣.

RIP 'Bandit'.

12 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I can tell you now. Aldi were a bit funny with me walking around with my assistance Greater mouse-eared bat. 

Apparently they don't consider it hygienic & it's lead keeps getting caught up in the overhead fans. 

That was funny.