Victims Fc

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Such nonsense as blaming the design of the stadium for the tragedy is almost laughable given the fact the stadium was a regular semi final venue for big FA Cup matches until the tragedy without any serious problems as a consequence of big crowds.  

That is untrue. There were problems at the 1981 semi final, amongst others.

I attended a game,on the away end,  two years before the disaster. I got half way down the tunnel and turned back, scared. The tunnel led to a central pen with no side exits, the crush was horrendous. Absolute madness.

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, West 77 said:

The inquest verdict in 2016 is a flawed verdict.  To not blame Liverpool fans at all for the tragedy is ludicrous.  Such nonsense as blaming the design of the stadium for the tragedy is almost laughable given the fact the stadium was a regular semi final venue for big FA Cup matches until the tragedy without any serious problems as a consequence of big crowds.  Rational people acknowledge mistakes were made by the police on the day and rational people also acknowledge if a proportion of  Liverpool fans hadn't behaved in the manner they did then their wouldn't have been an issue for the police to deal with.

More uninformed nonsense .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-27614689.amp

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I clearly stated no serious problems.  In the decades pre 1989  football stadiums had far bigger crowd numbers attending matches without any massive deaths occurring due to crushing.

Your're a bit late to the party because Mister Sibon got his googling in earlier than you to find the story of no deaths as a consequence of crushing.

No need to google. I've been attending that football ground since the 1970s. The 1981 event was serious enough to get Hillsborough banned from semi finals for several years. A result of bad design and poor laws.

You can make up whatever you like. I'll continue posting accurate, informed stuff and leave the provocative nonsense to you.

What was the Real Madrids fan’s experience. Did they have counterfeit match tickets on a Industrial scale?
I believe their organisation of their travel arrangements to the ground was more efficient.

By the way I think that this incident is open to criticism of some of the fans.

Edited by prince al

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's a well know fact that over seventy thousand attended a FA Cup match in the 1930's at Hillsborough and there were no reported crushing deaths but it has to be said Liverpool weren't one of the teams playing on that day meaning not many Liverpool supporters were in the stadium.

Did you enjoy the match?

Guest makapaka

Your're a bit late to the party because Mister Sibon got his googling in earlier than you to find the story of no deaths as a consequence of crushing.

If you inform yourself as to what happened - and what led to it happening - you don’t need to Google.

It's a well know fact that over seventy thousand attended a FA Cup match in the 1930's at Hillsborough and there were no reported crushing deaths but it has to be said Liverpool weren't one of the teams playing on that day meaning not many Liverpool supporters were in the stadium.

more nonsense. 

a game held 60 years prior and 30 years before the Leppings Lane end and north stand had even been constructed used as a comparison.

Guest makapaka

I clearly stated no serious problems.  In the decades pre 1989  football stadiums had far bigger crowd numbers attending matches without any massive deaths occurring due to crushing

What year was the ibrox disaster?

Burnden park? 

1 hour ago, prince al said:

What was the Real Madrids fan’s experience. Did they have counterfeit match tickets on a Industrial scale?
I believe their organisation of their travel arrangements to the ground was more efficient.

By the way I think that this incident is open to criticism of some of the fans.

Heard some reports that they had more gates open for those fans so less of an issue getting in.  Also heard some of the fake tickets were sold via big ticket resale sites. 

I doubt the fans were intentionally buying fake tickets, more likely some group was pumping these things out and ripping people off en-mass. 

4 hours ago, sibon said:

No need to google. I've been attending that football ground since the 1970s. The 1981 event was serious enough to get Hillsborough banned from semi finals for several years. A result of bad design and poor laws.

You can make up whatever you like. I'll continue posting accurate, informed stuff and leave the provocative nonsense to you.

The Heysel "event " was serious enough to get all  English teams teams banned from playing in Europe 

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

The Heysel "event " was serious enough to get all  English teams teams banned from playing in Europe 

Yes it did - what’s your point? 

Funny how people jump on with these tired old tropes and then when presented with facts just disappear.

shameful like I said.