Prince Charles In Eastenders Thurs 02.06.22

Janus

15 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Put them both behind the bar in the Vic pulling pints, it would be the hardest days work they have ever done in their lives,  the pair of wasters.   :roll:

You can't say things like that, think anout the tower! 😁

Prince Charles and Camilla will be appearing in this Thursday's Eastenders. 

Do they ha Equity Cards?    If not.  Why are Equity members appearing with them? 

Edited by Baron99

5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Do they ha Equity Cards?    If not.  Why are Equity members appearing with them? 

I don't think those two realise who they are  appearing with, they both looked sozzled getting out of the car especially camelion, she  actually struggled to get out of the car.    I hope they start a scrap in the Queen Vic, now that would be worth watching, it would have also been classic to see Barbara Windsor telling them both to get out of her pub. :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

16 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Are they going to appear on Play Your Cards Right next? 

I never watch any soaps but watched Eastenders last night just because Charles and Camilla were going to be on. I found the scene they were in very “ forced” and unnatural. It did not do anything to celebrate the Queens Jubilee celebrations.

Edited by pattricia

4 hours ago, pattricia said:

I never watch any soaps but watched Eastenders last night just because Charles and Camilla were going to be on. I found the scene they were in very “ forced” and unnatural. It not do anything to celebrate the Queens Jubilee celebrations.

It’s Eastenders, I’m just surprised a disabled, bi polar , black , lgbt , religious fanatic didn’t attack them 

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

I never watch any soaps but watched Eastenders last night just because Charles and Camilla were going to be on. I found the scene they were in very “ forced” and unnatural. It did not do anything to celebrate the Queens Jubilee celebrations.

They should have used cardboard cutouts, they would have been a lot more interesting to watch.