Prince Charles In Eastenders Thurs 02.06.22

Janus

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Yes, I agree. It was an uninspiring visit.!

As Forumers have gathered, I am not a Royalist by no means but to be fair I would prefer William to be next King as opposed to Charles, William for my money is more down to earth,more intouch with todays people, he would be more intouch and  inspiring especially to younger generations, in other words he is the best of a bad lot.

16 hours ago, hackey lad said:

What , of Danny Dire and the rest of the cast  😁

Having watched Danny Dyer's "Who Do You Think You Are?", I believe he's got a bigger claim to the throne than Charlie?  

He certainly known as King Danny in our house.  Everytime he appears on my tv you can here me shout "It's that 'King Dyer on the box again.". 😁 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Having watched Danny Dyer's "Who Do You Think You Are?", I believe he's got a bigger claim to the throne than Charlie?  

He certainly known as King Danny in our house.  Everytime he appears on my tv you can here me shout "It's that 'King Dyer on the box again.". 😁 

When I see him on TV,  I just automatically think Dyer- bolical like the rest of the Royals.  :gag:

Edited by PRESLEY

9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

😂😂😂:thumbsup:

On 04/06/2022 at 12:59, Baron99 said:

I remember watching that when Dyer was on Who Do You Think You Are.  It was very good, 

it was the best one I’ve watched.