Shipping Containers Coming To Fargate

11 minutes ago, prince al said:

I heard the Toby interview on radio Sheffield this morning. I hope nobody on this forum is going to try and defend this shambles! Absolutely disgraceful!

I didn't - never listen Radio Sheffield - but in a few words, what did it say?

12 minutes ago, prince al said:

I heard the Toby interview on radio Sheffield this morning. I hope nobody on this forum is going to try and defend this shambles! Absolutely disgraceful!

Please clarify what shambles you are on about: the containers, or the fact Toby Foster has stolen a living doing breakfast radio for years. 

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

I didn't - never listen Radio Sheffield - but in a few words, what did it say?

Assume its this. Apologies for the source...

Screenshot-20221213-171242-Facebook.jpg

Just now, RollingJ said:

Typical - and I would love to know who 'dis-organised' the whole shambolic affair.

I still maintain the idea of them was a good one. A shame everything since the idea has been a total shambles.

As an aside, still no reply from any of my three local councillors on the subject to the email I sent on the 22nd November, which is yet another shambles.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

I still maintain the idea of them was a good one. A shame everything since the idea has been a total shambles.

As an aside, still no reply from any of my three local councillors on the subject to the email I sent on the 22nd November, which is yet another shambles.

The idea was a good one, granted. Everything after that has been one big HGV crash.

Don't expect a reply - don't forget, they can do no wrong, so your request will have been binned.