Shipping Containers Coming To Fargate

31 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

If its the only unit upstairs surely its the same thing?

I just meant there were no signs whatsoever that anyone had moved into the unit at all, whether they were closed that particular day or not. Granted they might lock a lot of it up but no signs, no tables or chairs stacked up.

Maybe there wouldn't be, they must just hide it all away well on a Monday. Hey ho. End of discussion.

2 hours ago, AndrewC said:

I blame the council 😉

I went down on Monday, had a hot dog. It was ok but very quiet (surprise).

Even though it's going in a few months, they should still try and fill the other units with something. Otherwise it really will have been an utter waste (even more than the waste it has been so far).

Probably one reason that most people would go in for is a drink (cold or not, people always like popping somewhere different for a drink). It's a shame that it's missing the bar still.

I've tried to be positive (as per my last few posts) but it did look very quiet and sorry for itself with just one bratwurst place and a craft shop.

Was the other food stall open ?

I walked past today and workmen were clearing away some stuff. The upstairs definitely did not look like there was anything up there, no signage and no evidence of a bar. The South Korean food outlet was open as was the Bratwurst stall but the micro brewery looked closed. 

1 hour ago, ewanarm said:

I walked past today and workmen were clearing away some stuff. The upstairs definitely did not look like there was anything up there, no signage and no evidence of a bar. The South Korean food outlet was open as was the Bratwurst stall but the micro brewery looked closed. 

Yes, because it was Monday. They shut on Mondays as already stated. They were likely having some work done whilst the unit was shut.

Unless there is a bar AND a micro brewery and there is some confusion here? I still havent been along there yet. 

Edited by HeHasRisen