Shipping Containers Coming To Fargate

23 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

idea good

lol.  grants come from taxpayers, most of whom would prefer if it was well spent.

st helens 51 containers for 1million, sheff 6? for half a million

they should follow oxford, they have managed to bring green spaces to the city centre (some decking screwed together) for just half a million

On 14/11/2022 at 19:42, HeHasRisen said:

Yes, because it was Monday. They shut on Mondays as already stated. They were likely having some work done whilst the unit was shut.

Unless there is a bar AND a micro brewery and there is some confusion here? I still havent been along there yet. 

I saw this article today, from a couple of days ago. Seems to suggest the bar upstairs is not open yet (unless there's more than one up there?) and that it will open this Friday, 25th. Suspect the opening times you found a couple of weeks ago might have either been related to something on the ground floor (the 'micro brewery')?

Fargate Container Park: Bar in Sheffield city centre development finally set to open | The Star

England's first game is not on that screen the council bragged about. 

I felt like throwing the eggs I had with me at it. What an embarrassed thought that it was for important sport events. 

Could watch the game on my mobile so that went fine. But heard someone else say to a friend they would stop paying council tax because they were actually paying tax to be shown advertising in city centre.