Shipping Containers Coming To Fargate

6 minutes ago, dutch said:

England's first game is not on that screen the council bragged about. 

I felt like throwing the eggs I had with me at it. What an embarrassed thought that it was for important sport events. 

Could watch the game on my mobile so that went fine. But heard someone else say to a friend they would stop paying council tax because they were actually paying tax to be shown advertising in city centre. 

Hmmm... :huh:

It's probably like I suspected would happen...

... someone's forgotten to buy a TV licence! :roll:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Standing out in the cold and heavy rain on Fargate when pubs 2 mins walk away are showing it would be a poor choice

Yes but managed to watch the game on the bus and made it home for the first goal.

What they show on that container screen is so disgusting. How about a big apology for being unqualified and incapable to run Sheffield City centre would be better and more appropriate. 

There is such a thing as making a bad thing even worse and that's what they are doing now.

58 minutes ago, butlers said:

Standing out in the cold and heavy rain on Fargate when pubs 2 mins walk away are showing it would be a poor choice

Just in case anyone's forgotten about the original plan...
https://www.facebook.com/sheffieldstar/videos/4834884233281336/?app=fbl

Jump to 2 mins in for proof of another SCC broken promise... :roll:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Has anyone actually contacted them to ask why they arent showing events on it as promised, rather than having a moan about it on here? 

And why would anyone bother...

... when the video clearly proves that you can't believe anything they say? :roll:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT