Shipping Containers Coming To Fargate

3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

And why would anyone bother...

... when the video clearly proves that you can't believe anything they say? :roll:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT

Think its only fair someone contacts them to call them out on it, and more chance of it being put right than moaning on here. I nominate you.

3 minutes ago, prince al said:

Why would you drink in a container when you could drink in the Brown Bear, Bessemer, Head of Steam, All Bar One, Browns?

Why have people for years gone and drank in a wooden shack in the cold on Fargate for years? Nowt as queer as folk.

Edited by HeHasRisen

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Think its only fair someone contacts them to call them out on it, and more chance of it being put right than moaning on here. I nominate you.

There's no need!

I'm sure your buddy Mr Planner will be along shortly to explain to us all in detail that because of the nasty weather, SCC have deliberately made the decision NOT to show the game to prevent any silly members of the public who don't know any better, from standing outside in the rain and getting a nasty cold.

So it's all for our own good...

... and we really should be thanking them for making another excellent decision on our behalf! :roll:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Tell you what. I will send an email tomorrow and screenshot your disgust and see what comes back.

Yep, you do that Mr Risen...

... if you've nothing better to do!

But I'm NOT disgusted...
... just amazed that anyone still believes anything SCC say! :roll:

#ITSALLTHEIRFAULT

4 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

There's no need!

I'm sure your buddy Mr Planner will be along shortly to explain to us all in detail that because of the nasty weather, SCC have deliberately made the decision NOT to show the game to prevent any silly members of the public who don't know any better, from standing outside in the rain and getting a nasty cold.

So it's all for our own good...

... and we really should be thanking them for making another excellent decision on our behalf! :roll:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT

Mr planner don’t drink…. Not got time keeping up with mr risen